The Student Room Group

Need Advice, No Experience, Clueless ?

I have never had a relationship before,
and i have recently been meeting and spending time with this guy i know.
It all started at a party, where i was drunk, we ended up kissing and having a "drunken fumble".
Ever since then he was texted me every day.. just asking how i am, how my day was etc.
I really like him, i see him at college, and he is really flirty, and wont leave me alone kind of thing (always joking around with me, in a touchy way, tickling and stuff).
Anyways we met for a walk on wednesday, and spend a "friend" like time together.
Then we met on friday and we had another walk, he held my hand, was touchy with me, and flirty, also he kissed me , and throughtout the walk gave me compliments etc.

We are not in a relationship,
and because i have never had one before, i dont know whether this is the beginnning of one, or not.
I would like some advice on this, im actually clueless, does it sound to you as if he likes me ? what do i do now?
do i wait for him to make a move? :confused:
thanks in advance.

:colondollar: A.S xx
Original post by Anonymous

I would like some advice on this, im actually clueless, does it sound to you as if he likes me ? what do i do now?
do i wait for him to make a move? :confused:
thanks in advance.

:colondollar: A.S xx

Yes it sounds like he likes you.

Well you could talk to him about actually becoming a couple/making it offical etc.

No you don't have to wait for him to make a move, you can do that.

x
Reply 2
Original post by Rhiani-ani-on
Yes it sounds like he likes you.

Well you could talk to him about actually becoming a couple/making it offical etc.

No you don't have to wait for him to make a move, you can do that.

x

Exactly!
Reply 3
Yeah, put it out there! What's the worst that could happen?
Reply 4
Awww this sounds so cute. The early stages of falling in love :smile: Enjoy it while it lasts, cos soon enough its gonna come back to bite you in the ass.

Enjoy :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Alt__x
Awww this sounds so cute. The early stages of falling in love :smile: Enjoy it while it lasts, cos soon enough its gonna come back to bite you in the ass.

Enjoy :biggrin:

Wise words, sensei.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending