The Student Room Group

handcuff bruises!

Anon or delete please

ok...so even anonymous this is embarressing. boyfriend though it would be hot to use handcuffs during...intimacy so we did, but now i have bruises circling my wrists!

even wearing long sleeves you can still kind of see them whenever my sleeve moves...i need some believable excuses to explain them away to my family and teachers!!!

any help appreciated!
Reply 1
Excema. Thats what someone I know used.
Reply 2
Haha, sounds like you had fun.

On a serious note you could just wear bracelets to cover them up. Or borrow your boyfriends hoody, which could be big on you, so has long sleeves which would cover them as well?
If they're bruising and this is something you intend to continue, you should invest in better handcuffs. Only the cheap ones bruise.
Reply 4
You know the score:

Pics or out on your bike, son. :gah:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by lovely_me
You know the score:

Pics or out on your bike, son. :gah:

son?!?!? :confused:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
son?!?!? :confused:

LMFAO
Reply 7
my mum used to be a nurse so the excema, while a good idea, probably wouldn't work...

list of excuses so far:
-they got trapped in a door.
-i was playing cops and robbers with...a small child?
Reply 8
Get some better handcuffs. Till then... wear wrap-around bracelets? It's a bit weird on both arms, so maybe a broad bangle on one, and a beaded stretch thing on the other. Or pretend you sprained one writ a little etc., bandage it, and bracelet the other one.
Sounds like it was fun though. :wink:
Reply 9
Original post by TheSownRose
If they're bruising and this is something you intend to continue, you should invest in better handcuffs. Only the cheap ones bruise.

next time it will be with ones of the utmost quality, be assured :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending