The Student Room Group

How much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Bubbles0ox
not lighter!
i want to weigh more, but its impossible
my weight is always up and down, was 7 stone 2 a few weeks ago so ive had to eat a load to get it back up :frown:

Okay that makes more sense! My figure looks weird at this weight, still curvy but with pointy hips and a skinny back. I want just a few more pounds. Good luck with the weight gain- try complex carb snacks like oat bars, they're yummy...
Reply 41
Original post by Blackshadow
I prefer chemistry. :wink:

But where would Science be without maths? :cool:
Reply 42
48kg and 5ft 3 :smile:
Original post by CityOfMyHeart
Why the sad face? :frown:

I'm 5'3, 8 stone - slightly under these days actually. I think boobs weight a lot =\

I want to gain weight :/ im too skinny lol
i think everyone thinks the sad face is because i think im fat or something lol, when i think the opposite lol :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by Willum Infanta
I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)

snap! Im about 5' 11" and I also weigh about 8st 6lb.
Ill on the very low end of the BMI scale (Underweight lol)

Ive tried putting on weight, but it just hasnt happened. Oh yeh an i do go to the gym I can bench 55kg which is my weight.
155lb
Dude
6ft
11% Bf
Original post by katyness
But where would Science be without maths? :cool:

Oh damn, you got me. xD
Original post by Willum Infanta
I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)

Weird i am 5'11 and 8st 6, i am the female version of you, as I can't put weight on either and i eat all day long ! I'm happy with my weight but sometimes would like a bit more curves :smile:
Original post by oh wow
Okay that makes more sense! My figure looks weird at this weight, still curvy but with pointy hips and a skinny back. I want just a few more pounds. Good luck with the weight gain- try complex carb snacks like oat bars, they're yummy...

SAME!
I HATE my hips they like 'stick out' i want to be about 8 stone really :smile:

thanks for the tips :smile:
Reply 49
5 ft 7 106lbs
Also, its encouraging to see how many people there are here who are on the low end of the BMI scale , like me, I find it very hard to put on weight and it's nice to know i'm not alone :smile:
Reply 51
i think everyone thinks the sad face is because i think im fat or something lol, when i think the opposite lol :smile:

I need to aswell!
loads of people say its easy to put on weight, but hard to lose it
but thats rubbish i been tryna put on weight for ages. I been going gym 3-4 times a week doing just weights, ive been doing no cardio wat so ever and also eating alot, about 3500 calories per day. but I kinda gave up now cos i werent putting on weight and all the food and weight gain milkshake was costing so much!
About 8st 10, 5ft 11.

Didn't think anyone could weigh much less than me but op has proved me wrong
Reply 53
oh gosh I feel like a giant.

6'3, 15.5st and bmi of 19

To anyone here worried about their weight everyone is individual. Because I do a lot of running/climbing/marital arts I carry a lot of size but as long it is healthy, eg muscular weight, it's just a number :biggrin:
Reply 54
5"7'
8 stone in September, haven't weighed myself since then.
Original post by Jamil1987
I need to aswell!
loads of people say its easy to put on weight, but hard to lose it
but thats rubbish i been tryna put on weight for ages. I been going gym 3-4 times a week doing just weights, ive been doing no cardio wat so ever and also eating alot, about 3500 calories per day. but I kinda gave up now cos i werent putting on weight and all the food and weight gain milkshake was costing so much!

I agree!
i go through phases where i try really hard to put on weight and nothing happens so i give up :/

it suckksss.

Ah I was just curious. I guess it's better to want to gain weight than to lose it... You can eat loads of nice stuff and not worry about it, in a way :smile:
Reply 57
5'7
Jumping around 8st 12 and 9st.
:/
12 stone 8lbs

5'4"

yes I realise I'm overweight. I've also had 3 kids in the past 5 years. I'm dealing with it don't worry - gym, healthier food, yadda yadda. I want to get down to 10 and a half stone, that'd be fine.
Reply 59
12.3 stone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending