B in History
B in Btec Art
B/C in English Lang/Lit
B in Ict
B in Btec Ict
B in Media Studies
A in Statistics
B in Citizenship
I have recently applied for woodhouse sixth form college would like to know if I may have a possible chance of going there.
Reply 1
im not sure what type of sixth form/ college that is,,, nevertheless your grades seem fine, Bs and the minimum most require and you should be competent

peace out
Reply 2
Original post by honestly
im not sure what type of sixth form/ college that is,,, nevertheless your grades seem fine, Bs and the minimum most require and you should be competent

peace out

Thanks for the help
Reply 3
Original post by can ozerdem
I am predicted
A in Maths.
A in Triple science
A in Turkish AS
B in Turkish A2
B in History
B in Btec Art
B/C in English Lang/Lit
B in Ict
B in Btec Ict
B in Media Studies
A in Statistics
B in Citizenship
I have recently applied for woodhouse sixth form college would like to know if I may have a possible chance of going there.

Loool yeah those are good grades.
You should get in hassle free, as I know some people who got a place there with just a few C's and D's :s
Reply 4
Lol thnkz for the hep guys
Reply 5
It depends on the subjects you want to do, if it's the competitive subjects,like Biology,Chemistry,Maths,Economics,English Literature,History, Psychology, then you've not got much chance,probs waiting list :smile:
Original post by can ozerdem
I am predicted
A in Maths.
A in Triple science
A in Turkish AS
B in Turkish A2
B in History
B in Btec Art
B/C in English Lang/Lit
B in Ict
B in Btec Ict
B in Media Studies
A in Statistics
B in Citizenship

I dont know about the college but those are good grades and you should get in fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending