The Student Room Group

help with History B Modern World June 2010

Hi can anyone who has done this exam please tell me what sort of questions there are?
I'm doing International Relations and Germany...

I would be soo grateful :smile:
Reply 1
I've done the paper. The questions are pretty easy :tongue:-you could practice them. I've listed some of the question I did on the paaer down bellow:

The first question (Q1a) I think was a source question where german is being forced to accept the treaty with a spoon and pill by the big four, worth 6 marks. The question is what is the message of the cartoon?

Question 1b) was: why did France want German to be treated harshily?,worth 9 marks. I did not have to do question 2.

I chose to do question 3. (Q3a) was: how did the league deal with disputes where I mentioned moral sanctions etc.,worth 4 marks.

Q3b was why was the league was succefull in the 1920s and Q3c was: Abisiynia was the main cause of the league's failure. Do you agree?

Q4 was about Hitler's foreign policy but I didn't do it.

My in depeth study is on Russia so I can't help you with German.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Sunday=
I've done the paper. The questions are pretty easy :tongue:-you could practice them. I've listed some of the question I did on the paaer down bellow:

The first question (Q1a) I think was a source question where german is being forced to accept the treaty with a spoon and pill by the big four, worth 6 marks. The question is what is the message of the cartoon?

Question 1b) was: why did France want German to be treated harshily?,worth 9 marks. I did not have to do question 2.

I chose to do question 3. (Q3a) was: how did the league deal with disputes where I mentioned moral sanctions etc.,worth 4 marks.

Q3b was why was the league was succefull in the 1920s and Q3c was: Abisiynia was the main cause of the league's failure. Do you agree?

Q4 was about Hitler's foreign policy but I didn't do it.

My indepeth study is on Russia so I can help you with German.

Oh i did this for my GCSEit was an easy paper
Reply 3
Original post by hazbaz
Oh i did this for my GCSEit was an easy paper

What did you get?
Reply 4
Original post by Sunday=
What did you get?

A* 97% :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by hazbaz
A* 97% :smile:

WHOW!! I got 93%
Reply 6
Original post by Sunday=
WHOW!! I got 93%

Well done :smile:
Reply 7
I know, thanks, I was well pleased good grades don't come natural to me. Well done to you too
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Sunday=
I know, thanks, I was well pleased good grades don't come natural to me. Well done to you too

:smile: no problem
Reply 9
didnt do tht topic....got 98% in this and 100% in cw and paper 2...moderated to 100 =)

RIP SHU....WHOS got B IN HISTORY :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
Reply 10
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending