The Student Room Group

Boys i've liked

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I've like about 4 as well and i also liked one for like a year also until he transferred to a different college :frown:
Original post by bexter:)
I've like about 4 as well and i also liked one for like a year also until he transferred to a different college :frown:

:frown: i hate when that happens.it happened with 2 of the guys i liked.

the chilhood crush didnt work our cos he moved school just as we were the perfect age to start a relationship after knowing eacother for like 8 years.

and the other one the 6th former that i described as "penng" starting lots of ussues was like i think 3 years older than me or maybe 4 and he went uni :'(
Original post by babygirl110
I like having crushes, not had one in a while.

saaaaaaaaaaaame hi5.i care about being liked but i think liking someone is enjiyable too..yh i've been looking out to like someone not necessarily even having to like me.
it's one of the reasons i made the thread lol. i dont exactly know what to like in someone or what i'm looking for so i thought someone could help me out :tongue:
Reply 63
Original post by rj1990
Grow the **** up! And, stop using the word "Peng" ffs!

Yeah, what does 'peng' mean? I've only ever known it as the name of someone I knew at sixth-form.
Original post by Tootles
Yeah, what does 'peng' mean? I've only ever known it as the name of someone I knew at sixth-form.

sorry i thought it was known and used commonly. erm its like a mixture of hot&good looking :smile:
can be used for girls and boys :smile:
it's so known in my area..

older version of this word could be "buff"
lately they've invented a new word i think meaning the same as peng its "leng" and "piff"

oh and when they see someone they'd wanna have sex with they say "i'd tap that"

and for ugly you culd say "booky" of just "butters" as old version i suppose.

just weird stuff..i thought it was used all around :P
Reply 65
Original post by Tootles

The name of someone? What was it short for? :holmes:
Original post by dzeh
PENG? GOD DAMN PENG? How about you go **** ******* with this peng and shove **** right up your **** ****ing **** **** peng faced ****! :mad:

Well done. You have just used the most asterixs possible in one sentence. :smile:
Reply 67
This is so stupid. The qualities that you give are so ridiculously generic and normal. Why on earth do you think your taste is weird? You seem to like good looking, funny and sweet guys. All of which are good things. So your taste is completely normal.
I kind of see what you mean about trying to work out what you like. Twould be nice to think you're not just all over the place. But, people generally are :P
Wouldn't it be easier to have a think about what the "ideal" guy would be like - not necessarily in terms of trying to find this perfect dude, just so you have a vague idea when you like a guy why you like him (which is what you want?)
'sides, it's not til you go out into the big grown up world and actually start dating or whatever, that you find out what you really like in a guy. :smile: (sorry if I assume you haven't, just got the impression from the posts)
what does peng mean?
Original post by Lemons
This is so stupid. The qualities that you give are so ridiculously generic and normal. Why on earth do you think your taste is weird? You seem to like good looking, funny and sweet guys. All of which are good things. So your taste is completely normal.

i dont exactly know if thats why i like themt hough..their all in different guys :s-smilie:
so what type of boy do i like overall?
old ones?cute one's? hot ones? i dont get my taste.
Original post by dungeonkeepr
I kind of see what you mean about trying to work out what you like. Twould be nice to think you're not just all over the place. But, people generally are :P
Wouldn't it be easier to have a think about what the "ideal" guy would be like - not necessarily in terms of trying to find this perfect dude, just so you have a vague idea when you like a guy why you like him (which is what you want?)
'sides, it's not til you go out into the big grown up world and actually start dating or whatever, that you find out what you really like in a guy. :smile: (sorry if I assume you haven't, just got the impression from the posts)

Thanks you've totally sumarised the purpose of my thread :biggrin:
i totally agree with your saying..
i dont exactly know what or why i like someone and i havent liked anyone for a while so i just thought about it.but i still dont know why or how :s i guess it just happens naturally when you see them then..
maybe i shouldn't hunt for a guy to like :s
Original post by IPlayThePiccolo
what does peng mean?

goodlooking,cool,hot,someone you drool over.
Reply 73
Original post by Menakshelatte
i dont exactly know if thats why i like themt hough..their all in different guys :s-smilie:
so what type of boy do i like overall?
old ones?cute one's? hot ones? i dont get my taste.

A person isn't just one characteristic? There is no such thing as just a 'hot' guy. Someone who is hot can also be funny, older, mean, nasty, clever, etc. No one ever likes people who are all exactly the same. You don't need to decide what kind of people to like, you can just like whoever you end up liking.
btw totally random but do you know how to see who pos/neg reps you? or do you have to be a subscriber to know that?
Reply 75
eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Reply 76
Why did I read this as 'Boys I've killed' and was oddly disappointed when I realised it was just a crush thread?
Reply 77
I think this means you are a normal teenage girl who likes guys that are 'hot' , 'peng' , sweet , funny and 'cool'.
You have a crush on them and then just move on, like everyone else at our age, that's about it really. In addition, like most teenagers today you cannot spell and make many grammatical errors : P
Reply 78
yo, man met dis chick an she was bare peng, one time, no homo!

In my professional capacity as a Clinical Psychologist (well I have an A-Level in it!) I would say your tastes in general suggest that you like boys
LOL at the amount of negativity i get for saying i like boys and using slang..like seriously..grow up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending