The Student Room Group

Want Facebook but haven't got any photos

I want to create a Facebook account but I don't have any photos of myself. Would it be weird to use one I have taken of myself? I don't have a camera phone to take photos of myself when I go out, and I'm not sure I would even if I did, so I don't know any other way. Anyone else have this problem?
Reply 1
People who are any good really don't give a ****.
why would it be wierd to use a photo you have taken of yourself? :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by Le Masquerador.
why would it be wierd to use a photo you have taken of yourself? :confused:

A photo of myself taken with my webcam in my room?
Reply 4
Nothing wrong with taking your own picture as long as it's not a myspace pose in your bathroom :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

Yeah, I suppose :dontknow:

If you don't actually want to put photos of yourself up though then don't bother...I'm sure most of your friends won't give a crap. Why would they?
Reply 6
Its fine :smile:
Reply 7
I want to create a Facebook account but I don't have any photos of myself. Would it be weird to use one I have taken of myself? I don't have a camera phone to take photos of myself when I go out, and I'm not sure I would even if I did, so I don't know any other way. Anyone else have this problem?

You need pictures for a facebook account. At least 5/6 .
Reply 8
i dont think anyone gives a **** tbh...
Reply 9
Whats your social status like? I mean are you a geek, or do you have a healthy social life with plenty of friends and acquaintances? Anyway, if you don't want to put a pic up then don't nothing wrong with it. I mean honestly, it would be better to just wait and have a good photo when you're with your friends for it to be a good pic and worthwhile using as a profile photo. I only have two photos, one taken by me on my phone, but my DP is the back of me taken by my mate.

Just do not do it from above with a pout and faeces in the toilet behind and it will be fine (I am actually describing an existing photo of some lady who had apparently forgotten to flush the toilet).
Reply 11
Is it weird that I know exactly what pic you're talking about :facepalm:
just take a picture you noob
Why would you want to join something as arbitrary and time-consuming as Facebook?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending