The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Uni card

Hi, i submitted my application for my uni card but have heard nothing since. Is this normal? I am worried it has not been received. Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, i submitted my application for my uni card but have heard nothing since. Is this normal? I am worried it has not been received. Thanks

Hi there,

Have you had an email saying that the photo you submitted for you UniCard has been accepted?

Bethan
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by ExeterStudentRep
Hi there,

Have you had an email saying that the photo you submitted for you UniCard has been accepted?

Bethan

Hi, when I submitted it it said 'your photo has been successfully uploaded and will now be passed onto out moderation team to check it is suitable for unicard use. You will receive an email confirming your photo upload including an attached digital copy of the submitted photo'

But I haven't received an email. Does that mean they never received it? Thanks
Hi, when I submitted it it said 'your photo has been successfully uploaded and will now be passed onto out moderation team to check it is suitable for unicard use. You will receive an email confirming your photo upload including an attached digital copy of the submitted photo'

But I haven't received an email. Does that mean they never received it? Thanks

Hi,

I would assume as you have had a confirmation email that it has been received. And as you haven't had an email saying your photo is unacceptable I would assume your photo is ok based on the information given here.

This is a busy time with lots of UniCards being processed and created so hopefully you'll have nothing to worry about and it'll be ready for you to collect during Welcome Week. If you go to collect it and there's any issues, just explain that you've done everything you were supposed to and they should sort it out for you as soon as possible. Any further information is here if you wanted to read. The deadline for photo submission was only yesterday so it might be they just haven't got round to yours yet.

I hope this helps!

Bethan
Reply 4
Original post by ExeterStudentRep
Hi,

I would assume as you have had a confirmation email that it has been received. And as you haven't had an email saying your photo is unacceptable I would assume your photo is ok based on the information given here.

This is a busy time with lots of UniCards being processed and created so hopefully you'll have nothing to worry about and it'll be ready for you to collect during Welcome Week. If you go to collect it and there's any issues, just explain that you've done everything you were supposed to and they should sort it out for you as soon as possible. Any further information is here if you wanted to read. The deadline for photo submission was only yesterday so it might be they just haven't got round to yours yet.

I hope this helps!

Bethan

Hi, I never received a confirmation email. It just said this on the confirmation page:-

'your photo has been successfully uploaded and will now be passed onto out moderation team to check it is suitable for unicard use. You will receive an email confirming your photo upload including an attached digital copy of the submitted photo'

I am worried because I have received no email after i uploaded the photo. If it has not been received by the university, how difficult will it be for me to get a uni card when I arrive at the university this weekend? thanks
Reply 5
Hi, I never received a confirmation email. It just said this on the confirmation page:-

'your photo has been successfully uploaded and will now be passed onto out moderation team to check it is suitable for unicard use. You will receive an email confirming your photo upload including an attached digital copy of the submitted photo'

Have you checked your spam/junk mail folder just in case it has ended up in there?

I am worried because I have received no email after i uploaded the photo. If it has not been received by the university, how difficult will it be for me to get a uni card when I arrive at the university this weekend? thanks

I suspect there will be quite of lot of people that didn't get round to uploading a photo, and I'm sure Exeter will have plans for dealing with that.

Hi,

Sorry for my misunderstanding - I thought the quote you gave originally was from an email instead of an automated webpage. If you're that worried you could always contact the student help desk (SID) to ask if they've received it. Here's a link to a page with useful contact info.

There's a chance it unfortunately didn't go through and you could always try the process again. This might make it tight for your UniCard to be collected on time but I'm sure it won't take long to come through. Try not to stress - you only need your UniCard to get into the library, use the printers or access specific buildings/parts of buildings etc, so if you don't get it on time it shouldn't effect you too much during Fresher's week I believe. I'm sure they're used to errors happening or people forgetting to apply and should have procedures in place to resolve any issues as soon as possible. Here's more information about UniCards.

Best wishes and let me know if I can help with anything else!:smile:

Bethan
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending