The Student Room Group

One night stands and condoms

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SAK.A
Are we talking about having a ginger baby? :eek:

Well you could well be! When you have your beer goggles on you don't know what you're boning.
Original post by mr-breaker
the kid in 30 years time

on topic: I should've never listened to "Look What the Cat Dragged In" before going to Poland............

Haha yes, nice name btw. Mr.Rory Breaker :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by robotwars

Guys - have you/would you think about putting on a condom? would you obey the girl's wishes if she wanted one? if she was one the pill or agreed to take the morning after pill, would you bother with a condom?

You're both drunk or tipsy too so has this/would this affect your decisions?

Thanks.

When I was into ONS, no matter how drunk or tipsy I was, I would always wear a condom. Ever changed a diaper? In any case if you are really that drunk that you cannot make a judgement on putting on a condom, then you're probably too drunk to shag :smile: Beer goggles + no condom = guaranteed a baby with a big fat munter... you wouldn't want a lifetime commitment to share something with her now do you? How about child support payments? CSA is very efficient these days :smile:

As for obeying what the girl says........ you do realize that the moment you do not obey you are essentially raping her.

Pills may protect you from a baby, but if she allows you to do it bareback, chances are she has allowed someone else before you. You wouldn't want your willie to fall off one of these days due to a STI now do you?

I tell you this true story about a mate of mine, parents are well off, he had his future paved with gold literally (his parents were well known goldsmiths in Hong Kong and he was primed to take over the business) He had this ONS with one American girl, she told him no need to wear a condom, as she would take the MAP..... she didn't.... 2 months later her father came with a shotgun finding for him while at university. Straight away he had to marry her, drove to Vegas to have it done.... later on they divorced... now each month he has to pay a support bills of US$1800 per month for that moment of folly. You think it's worth it?
There's no point risking getting a girl pregnant or catching an STD. They could say they are clean but they may not be telling the truth, some even say they may be on the pill or something else, again they could be lying, not that I am accusing anyone here of lying. Condoms are the best form of protection for a one night stand.
If I were ever to do this, I would definitely insist on a condom purely because of STDs. I'm on the pill too, but there's no way of knowing whether some random person you just met is clean or not.
Reply 25
Original post by robotwars
Before I go any further, this is not a thread to lecture me about how wrong you may think one night stands are. Take that debate elsewhere please.

This is directed at people who have had one night stands before or who plan on having one if the opportunity came up.

If you've just met someone at a party or in a club, and go and have sex, condoms are the most obvious method of protection.

Girls - have you/would you always make the guy wear a condom? Or would you risk it and go for the morning after pill? Or are you always/mostly on the normal pill anyway so it doesn't matter? Or would you just risk it entirely?

Guys - have you/would you think about putting on a condom? would you obey the girl's wishes if she wanted one? if she was one the pill or agreed to take the morning after pill, would you bother with a condom?

You're both drunk or tipsy too so has this/would this affect your decisions?

Thanks.

Surely planning a one night stand completely contradicts the objective of it? Besides, one night stands are wrong!
I always use a prophylactic sheath when on a ONS, however the ejaculant usually goes on my partners face/mouth, back, belly or hair:tongue: :yep:
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
You don't want this to happen do you?

Original post by Addzter

lmfao.
Original post by Iorek
When I was into ONS, no matter how drunk or tipsy I was, I would always wear a condom. Ever changed a diaper? In any case if you

Diaper? What are you, American? They're called nappies thank you very much. :rolleyes:
Reply 30
If you don't use a condom on a ONS then you really shouldn't be having one in the first place! Totally irresponsible.
Reply 31
Original post by karateworm
Diaper? What are you, American? They're called nappies thank you very much. :rolleyes:

Whatever :P
Original post by Bubbles0ox
i don't want herpes, so even if i was on the pill/implant etc. i would still wear a condom.

Condoms don't reduce the risk of herpes by much, only by about 30% for intercourse. Herpes is passed skin to skin, unfortunately, and many people catch it while using condoms.

And the most common way to catch genital herpes for a girl now is to receive oral from a partner with a history of oral herpes (cold sores). No cold sore actually needs to be present, although the risk is lower when no symptoms are visible. How many girls actually insist a partner uses a dental dam?
Reply 33
Real men don't wear condoms.
Wrap it up before you slap it up!

Of course. :smile:
Original post by mr-breaker
the kid in 30 years time

on topic: I should've never listened to "Look What the Cat Dragged In" before going to Poland............

I'm a bait artist, I do it bareback I take chances
I cant believe people can be so disgusting. Anyone who would sleep with someone they dont know is a complete disgrace in my opinion.
Original post by Anonymous
Condoms don't reduce the risk of herpes by much, only by about 30% for intercourse. Herpes is passed skin to skin, unfortunately, and many people catch it while using condoms.

And the most common way to catch genital herpes for a girl now is to receive oral from a partner with a history of oral herpes (cold sores). No cold sore actually needs to be present, although the risk is lower when no symptoms are visible. How many girls actually insist a partner uses a dental dam?

Thats worrying i guess, whats a dental dam?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38
Does anyone else think sex with a condom is pointless? I hate it
Reply 39
don't be silly, wrap your willy!

Original post by ctarling
Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

I'm not trusting a girl I barely know to remember to take the pill. Nor am I going to trust her when she says she's clean.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending