The Student Room Group

Cambridge Applicants Game 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Will PM game users a reminder of there lists tomorrow, as decisions (depending on the pooling scenario) could be made from the 4th.
Reply 41
Original post by Scrubby
Close enough. And a ridiculously good BMAT score. Thank god he didn't apply to my college.

Which college did he apply??
Reply 42
How did I miss this :frown:
I'm rather honoured to have been chosen three times. Thankyou to those of you who for some strange reason think I may get an offer :tongue:
Reply 43
Original post by ef8888
Which college did he apply??

Trinity I believe.
Original post by cpdavis
Will PM game users a reminder of there lists tomorrow, as decisions (depending on the pooling scenario) could be made from the 4th.

You should reveal the creators of the lists on the morning of the 6th.
Reply 45
Or now, even? It's closed. Another excuse not to do work. Which, oh my God... it's Monday already! Bye!
Reply 46
Original post by Doughnuts!!

Yeah I'm going to, but going to remind people of their lists this evening and there numbers :yep: Everything will be ok Doughnuts.
Reply 47
Original post by Doughnuts!!

yeah, i wanna know who thought i'd get an offer! so i can PM them creepy drunken hugs and :awesome:cake.
Reply 48
Original post by Scrubby

Original post by Scrubby
Trinity I believe.

Good!!! I didnt apply for trinity!!
Reply 49
Haha, none for me :P
Reply 50
Just sent out reminder emails to all the participants. Will publish the list on Thursday morning/Wednesday Evening. Good luck! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
More interested in knowing the outcome of this (by that I mean winning, obviously :colonhash:) than I am my own offer/rejection. I think it's probably displacement syndrome.
Reply 52
I have attached the game player list to my OP
Reply 53
NOT what I had expected! :smile:
Oh you sweethearts.. You absolute sweethearts :love:
Thank you so much for that you guys, especially you for setting it up CP (and for the lovely vote :tongue:)
I can't believe it's all coming to an end.. My god i'm actually tearing up :frown: Thanks for everything you guys - and best of luck in whatever you go on to do with your lives. I've no doubt it'll be amazing :smile: stay in touch!
Love you all x
Reply 55
Attention Applicant Game Users

Even though I need to hear from one more person, I have been able to work out who the winner is.

We have a two way tie. The two winners are:

8. Farhan.Hanif93

l4ith
Goldfishy
Jonnyboy1993
Schnecke

LukethePianoMan

14. broadwayrachel

cpdavis
l4ith
Lyam

shannon14
Doughnuts!!!

Although Lukethepianoman hasn't heard yet, I worked out that the only way that Farhan.Hanif93 would have won over broadwayrachel is if LukethePianoMan got an offer, so I have decided that we should have a 2 way tie for the outcome.

All game users who are number 1-11 should give pos rep to Farhan.Hanif93, which you can get to his profile by this link

All game users who are number 12-21 should give pos rep to broadwayrachel, which you can get to his profile by this link

Well done for everyone who participated and wish you the best of luck for the future!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 56
Original post by cpdavis
Attention Applicant Game Users

Even though I need to hear from one more person, I have been able to work out who the winner is.

We have a two way tie. The two winners are:

8. Farhan.Hanif93

l4ith
Goldfishy
Jonnyboy1993
Schnecke

LukethePianoMan

14. broadwayrachel

cpdavis
l4ith
Lyam

shannon14
Doughnuts!!!

Although Lukethepianoman hasn't heard yet, I worked out that the only way that Farhan.Hanif93 would have won over broadwayrachel is if LukethePianoMan got an offer, so I have decided that we should have a 2 way tie for the outcome.

All game users who are number 1-11 should give pos rep to Farhan.Hanif93, which you can get to his profile by this link

All game users who are number 12-21 should give pos rep to broadwayrachel, which you can get to his profile by this link

Well done for everyone who participated and wish you the best of luck for the future!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh... Craig! I'm on it, anyway.
Reply 57
Original post by Lyam
Oh... Craig! I'm on it, anyway.

So tempting, but you missed it out by one point, I was so sure that I would have won :yep: But doesn't matter though, we are both going (telling myself that I will make the Physics and STEP grades :biggrin:)
Reply 58
Original post by cpdavis
So tempting, but you missed it out by one point, I was so sure that I would have won :yep: But doesn't matter though, we are both going (telling myself that I will make the Physics and STEP grades :biggrin:)

You will because you're scared of what I'll do if you don't...
Reply 59
Original post by Lyam
You will because you're scared of what I'll do if you don't...

and I will say ..... oxford brookes :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending