The Student Room Group

Clare College Applicants 2023

Hi! I haven't seen any Clare applicants on any of the forums, so I thought I'd make a separate thread.

What have people applied for?

Scroll to see replies

hi! classics applicant here, how about you?
Reply 2
Original post by cicerohno
hi! classics applicant here, how about you?

I’m a natural sciences applicant!
what do you guys like about clare?
Original post by ratsareyum
what do you guys like about clare?

I really like it's location- close to town and on the river! And the other accom isn't far either, it just seems really convenient. Though is anyone else getting super stressed that we haven't heard anything yet? Looking at the sheets from the last few years it seems like the lawyers will know first and then we should keep an eye out.
I really like it's location- close to town and on the river! And the other accom isn't far either, it just seems really convenient. Though is anyone else getting super stressed that we haven't heard anything yet? Looking at the sheets from the last few years it seems like the lawyers will know first and then we should keep an eye out.

where can i find last years sheets?

are you applying for the 3 year or 4 year course?
Original post by alyssa8820
where can i find last years sheets?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13uHtepElWPcS9-RyevUWEavWNs5LIEoPASmdqL-HKQc/edit?usp=drivesdk it's the same for the year before, lawyers heard first I believe
Original post by ratsareyum
are you applying for the 3 year or 4 year course?

4 year :smile:

I got my interview confirmed on the 2nd of December, so don't worry too much about it; they just take their sweet time.
(edited 1 year ago)
Applying for engineering. Not yet heard back. Chose it because it has good music.
Reply 11
Original post by claudiac16
Hi! I haven't seen any Clare applicants on any of the forums, so I thought I'd make a separate thread.

What have people applied for?

Applied for English Lit and got my offer to interview on 16/11 :smile: I think they’re doing us early because our admissions test is on the 23rd. Mainly chose Clare because I thought the campus was pretty, should probably do more research before I get to the actual interview lol.
(edited 1 year ago)
law applicant here, not heard back yet, just playing the waiting game...
Original post by soupstore

same, although I don’t think there’s been any natural sciences interviews yet so..good luck though!!
Original post by claudiac16
same, although I don’t think there’s been any natural sciences interviews yet so..good luck though!!

Yep, still waiting to hear for Natural Science as well.
Original post by soupstore

another law applicant here!! have you heard back yet?? i havent and am starting to worry
No law applicants have heard back yet I don’t think
Original post by mars3305
another law applicant here!! have you heard back yet?? i havent and am starting to worry

i haven't heard anything yet, i'm hoping they'll get to the law applicants soon
Original post by Erin38study
Yep, still waiting to hear for Natural Science as well.

The waiting is stressing me out, good luck though!
law interview in the bag!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending