The Student Room Group

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Anonymous
Okay yeah, I admit, you've made me see things from a different perspective. Guys who go for girls just because of their bum probably lack class and are probably riff ruff who see women as nothing but objects.

Yeah you are right that they can look trashy but then when I see people like beyonce and kim kardashian I just feel I'm lacking because it just reminds me of how black girls used to go on about my flat bum back at at school. All the black girls had large shapely bottoms and there weren't any white girls at my school so I just felt odd. At least if there were white girls I could have felt like one of them lol.

Well those black girls have low self esteem if they can make fun of other people's bums. So what if your bum is small! Beyonce and Kim kardashian did not have big bums from when they were born. They work out to get those bums. Or in some cases-Nicki Minaj- some people might want to get it nipped and tucked (which is beyond me to be honest) Search up so bum exercises to give you more of an enhanced bum. But still don't make that a way to get men because they would only want you for your body and not for who you are!
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous
Black guys do.

Booty's aren't really a white or asian thing.

:confused: they may care about it but it's not the only thing they care about. Believe me as I've said I go to a majority black college and there's plenty of black dudes going around with flatbums for girlfriends which leads me to believe there's something else you're missing which is causing your boyfriend troubles.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 82
I would pm you but you're anonymous
I really don't mean this in a nasty way and I think it's horrible, all the people saying "Oh well don't blame your butt you must be butterz" (or whatever)
but, from a completelyyyy impartial view, how would you rate your facial looks?
Reply 83
Original post by QuirkyDoDo
I would pm you but you're anonymous
I really don't mean this in a nasty way and I think it's horrible, all the people saying "Oh well don't blame your butt you must be butterz" (or whatever)
but, from a completelyyyy impartial view, how would you rate your facial looks?

Oh sorry, I would pm you too but I post a lot on this forum and I know this thread comes across as shallow so I don't want people to think I'm shallow.

I rate my facial looks at 8. I always get told I'm pretty because I have a baby face that's very girly. I also have nice skin because it's totally clear, caramel with yellow/golden undertones.
Original post by Benammieh
That is seriously pathetic! Just because your black doesn't mean you have to have a big old bum. I have seen many white girls with big bums and curvacious bodies and black girls with absolutely nothing.

ah yes, but it's more common in the black and latin community that black girls have big asses... no lesbo but you gotta be shown the evidence.

and many many many many more...

you'll see A LOT more women in Africa with bigger bums than you would in parts of Europe. Just sayin...
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Benammieh
Okay fairplay on the celebs because I cannot think of any. But to be honest smaller bums can make a girl look classier and sexier. Big bums usually make girls look trashy IMO. And many men like Sexy and classy women. Apart from the ruffians who prefer girls who are just questionable in terms of class. Confidence is the key. If you are able to carry yourself well with your shape and make your bum looks sexy then do so. Men love girls with confidence.

I am a really small girl I have small hips small bum and small boobs but I just dont care so long as i love my body and feel confident in it then it isnt a big deal and I have a boyfriend too but he isnt black he is italian lool

You just offended 90% of black women saying that loool That's actually rude. How about if i said small bums make a girl look less womanly and less sexy?
Original post by BBYoungLady
You just offended 90% of black women saying that loool That's actually rude. How about if i said small bums make a girl look less womanly and less sexy?

She had a point though, sometimes they look so tasteless, e.g. the pictures you posted above.

I'm also a black girl with a flat bottom like the OP, although I'd like a bigger bum, I wouldn't want to have one like those in the pictures you just posted.
You know, in Rhiannas performance of what's my name on X factor, I noticed that her bum isn't as shapely as other black women's bottoms. It kind of made me feel better about my own.
Original post by babygirl110
She had a point though, sometimes they look so tasteless, e.g. the pictures you posted above.

I'm also a black girl with a flat bottom like the OP, although I'd like a bigger bum, I wouldn't want to have one like those in the pictures you just posted.

They only look tasteless if they are dressed trashy like some of the girls in that pic.

tasteless?

no offence but i'd hate to have a flat bum which is why i'm doin squats as i continue to lose weight :smile:
Reply 89

Don't argue with these people. We all know the truth.
Original post by damidude
Don't argue with these people. We all know the truth.

LOL what truth is that?
Reply 91
LOL what truth is that?

Black girls have ass. Theres no denying it. I can't get why these people like to argue.
They only look tasteless if they are dressed trashy like some of the girls in that pic.

tasteless?

no offence but i'd hate to have a flat bum which is why i'm doin squats as i continue to lose weight :smile:

Cliché, nevertheless; none taken.

Yeah, this picture is way better, although I'd still prefer mine to be slightly smaller than that one.

That TreyC from the X factor had my ideal bum and hips.
Reply 93
Original post by Fat-Love
FYL.

P.S It's unlikely to be because of that one thing. Probably because of other undesirable traits such as being ugly, loudmouthed or a gossipy bitch (unlikely you'll spot this one as most people can't admit to this nor are they aware they do it).

"ey blad! drop me your phone now init! ahahaha" *then the black girl begins to dance at the back of the bus to her song on her phone thinking she's some sexy predator*

This is funny because it actually happened. I remember back in year 9 :biggrin: She was saying it as a joke to one of her male-friends.

She looked a bit like this:

Black girls have ass. Theres no denying it. I can't get why these people like to argue.

Lol I don't.

because saying black girls have ass makes them feel that they don't loool I agree that not all black girls have ass but a looooooot of them do. It's the way our pelvis arches and historically black people stored fat in their buttocks, breasts, lips and hips to keep them warm. It's genetic. You can't argue with that lol And tbh what some white people perceive to be a big bum isn't what black people perceive to be big loool and visa versa. Someone said Kylie Minogue has a big bum, I was like wtf? WHAT bum?
Cliché, nevertheless; none taken.

Yeah, this picture is way better, although I'd still prefer mine to be slightly smaller than that one.

That TreyC from the X factor had my ideal bum and hips.

TreyC's Bum was HUGE and so was her hips. Lol Bigger than the model in that picture.

But yeah. Her hips looked a bit too round for me, but If i was blessed with her curves I wouldn't complain :biggrin:
TreyC's Bum was HUGE and so was her hips. Lol Bigger than the model in that picture.

But yeah. Her hips looked a bit too round for me, but If i was blessed with her curves I wouldn't complain :biggrin:

Lol, okay her bum and hips may have been bigger than that models but then in a nicer way. I thought the bodycon dresses looked so nice on her, a bit like kim kardashian and beyonce.

She had such a hot body, her boyfriend is one lucky dude (no lesbo).
Reply 98
because saying black girls have ass makes them feel that they don't loool I agree that not all black girls have ass but a looooooot of them do. It's the way our pelvis arches and historically black people stored fat in their buttocks, breasts, lips and hips to keep them warm. It's genetic. You can't argue with that lol And tbh what some white people perceive to be a big bum isn't what black people perceive to be big loool and visa versa. Someone said Kylie Minogue has a big bum, I was like wtf? WHAT bum?

Perhaps they were going by white standards lol?
Lol, okay her bum and hips may have been bigger than that models but then in a nicer way. I thought the bodycon dresses looked so nice on her, a bit like kim kardashian and beyonce.

She had such a hot body, her boyfriend is one lucky dude (no lesbo).

Tbh I don't think beyonce has a big butt, it's just WIDE! She has thick legs and big hips and that's it.

TreyC blow Kim outta the water lmao My boyfriend got all depressed when TreyC left xfactor lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending