The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester 2011 starters.

Anybody got a place/dead set on Chester for a 2011 start.

I'm on a gap year with a secured place on English/Creative writing course.
Reply 1
I got a conditional for the same course and I'm putting it as my insurance choice :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by Gee-wa

I've applied for the same course and despite it being the last uni I chose its becoming my favourite.

A bit worried as I only sent off my UCAS 2 days ago, hopefully I'll be ok :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sebastienAgirl
I've applied for the same course and despite it being the last uni I chose its becoming my favourite.

A bit worried as I only sent off my UCAS 2 days ago, hopefully I'll be ok :smile:

Fingers crossed for you! The course looks amazing. :smile:
Reply 4
I started chester last september and my boyfriend does english with creative writting and he loves it, it sounds like a really good course! :smile: are you moving to chester for september? xx
Reply 5
Original post by xboombox
I started chester last september and my boyfriend does english with creative writting and he loves it, it sounds like a really good course! :smile: are you moving to chester for september? xx

Oh good, I can't wait to start. Yeah, I'll be moving up there in September. Already started to look at accommodation but its driving me mad.
Original post by Gee-wa

No not yet still waiting for a reply...:frown:
Reply 7
me and my friends are looking for one more person in a houseshare, if your intrested? :smile: do you want me to pm you the link for the house? :smile: xxx
Reply 8
I got an offer a couple of days ago and plan to go there to do English. It wasn't my first choice originally but the course looks really good.
Reply 9
On my gap year hoping to do marketing there!
Reply 10
Not actually applied yet but Chester is my 1st choice for Advertising :smile:
Fingers crossed.
Reply 11
Original post by xboombox
me and my friends are looking for one more person in a houseshare, if your intrested? :smile: do you want me to pm you the link for the house? :smile: xxx

Hi! Thanks so much for the offer but I think I'm going to do halls for my first year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending