The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

BEd at Chester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flynn_bury
that sounds good! well done so far haha.

I've applied to Chester, Sunderland, Bangor and Hull to do primary education. Had interviews at Chester, Sunderland and Hull and i got an offer from Bangor! :smile:

Well done (: what's your first choice? X
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Ren :)
Hi, i've applied to chester for primary teaching :smile:
but havent heard anything back yet :frown:
been given 4 other interviews, chester is my last one to reply.
i sent my UCAS off on the 9th november,, what time did other people send theres?
x

Hi :smile:
i sent my application off in early october, and i heard from Chester on the 24th November. where are your interviews for??
Reply 22
Original post by chazzehchaos
Well done (: what's your first choice? X

thanks :smile: i think Hull, Scarborough campus is my first choice! you? x
thanks :smile: i think Hull, Scarborough campus is my first choice! you? x

Ah that's cool :smile: mine is bath spa! X
i havent had a decision back from chester yet ;o( im so worried i hate waiting.... i do have my edge hill interview next week yay!!
Reply 25
Applied yesterday aaaaahhh! Only problem is, is I havent got much recent like official work experience. I've done the odd bits here and there but no solid placement since 2008 as I'm doing Alevels atm! hopefully they will be okay as I have arranged another two weeks for July when I break up...anybody know the course start date?! I'm soooo excitedddd :biggrin:
Original post by EmilyD3
Hey,
I have an interview for Primary BEd at Chester too except my interview is on the 8th of December. Is Chester your first choice? x

Hey, i also have an interview at Chester on the 8th of December! Where else have you applied? :smile:

Hi :smile:. I also had an interview on this date and was just wondering if you had heard anything back yet?
Reply 27
Original post by Charlotte678
Hi :smile:. I also had an interview on this date and was just wondering if you had heard anything back yet?

Hey, not heard anything yet. Has anybody else??

Hey I've got a Chester interview on the 16th Feb reaaaally scared it sounds so strict and scary :frown: please can you tell me a bit mroe about it? especially the presentation part? xx
the interview really isn't that scary. the presentation isn't hard - just prepare what you're going to say and appear confident. the tests are multiple choice - a bit hard, but just do your best. the individual interview also isn't scary. the guy i had was really nice, and made me feel relaxed. :smile: i hope your interview goes okay and don't worry (:

It's so frustrating :frown:. Especially if they're just going to reject us at the end of it all
:/
Reply 31
It's so frustrating :frown:. Especially if they're just going to reject us at the end of it all
:/

I know!! I've not had offers/rejections from any of my choices yet, except for Bangor.. cos they're welsh! haha. Maybe we would of heard already if it was a rejection though? so keep positive!
Reply 32

Hey. No I haven't heard anything back yet either. :/
Hopefully we'll hear soon! x
Reply 33
Original post by EmilyD3
Hey. No I haven't heard anything back yet either. :/
Hopefully we'll hear soon! x

Hopefully. Have you heard from any other universities yet?
Reply 34
Got an offer !!! CCC
Reply 35
Got an offer !!! CCC

same! :smile: im so excited now
offer whoo! CCC! :biggrin:
Reply 37
unconditional for early years :smile:
Got an offer !!! CCC

Original post by lissshannon
same! :smile: im so excited now

Original post by chazzehchaos
offer whoo! CCC! :biggrin:

Original post by bglaves1
unconditional for early years :smile:

Congratulations on your offers! That's really good news. I still haven't heard back from them since my interview so I'm presuming now that it's a rejection but I just wish that they would let me know :frown:
Reply 39
how long ago was your interview? hopefully no news means good news :smile:! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending