The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Anyone heard from Bath Spa University yet? for 2011 entry. Offer?

I've applied to study philosophy and ethics/study of religions at bath spa university.

I've had three offers from Newport, Oxford Brookes and Gloucestershire. Just waiting on Bath Spa now!

Was just wondering if anyone had heard from bath spa? Are they just slow with admissions or is it just me waiting ha?

Thanks, Rachel x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey I've applied for the same course and still haven't heard back.
I know it's a late reply but i've just started panicking about it and wondered if anyone has heard from them yet.
Jonathan
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
I've applied there for psychology, and haven't heard anything yet. Mind you I didn't apply till not long before the deadline, so i'm not surprised...

Have you guys received an acknowledgment from them?
My friend was rejected from Bath Spa for Philosophy yesterday. He applied late November.
I've applied for English literature and am still waiting to hear back, even though my application was sent nearly two months ago! :tongue: not quite sure what's taking them so long. I doubt I'll accept the offer if I get one; I might put it as my insurance though :smile:
Reply 5
No I don't even recall them saying they've received my application, most the other universities have though. Maybe it's just impatience.
Original post by C..
I've applied there for psychology, and haven't heard anything yet. Mind you I didn't apply till not long before the deadline, so i'm not surprised...

Have you guys received an acknowledgment from them?

I sent off my application for psychology the beginning of November and I didn't recieve an acknowledgement until a week for christmas. Still haven't got an offer/rejection :/ Already heard back from all my other unis by the beginning of December.
Reply 7
Original post by hyper-maniac92
I sent off my application for psychology the beginning of November and I didn't recieve an acknowledgement until a week for christmas. Still haven't got an offer/rejection :/ Already heard back from all my other unis by the beginning of December.

Oh no, it seems my two favourites are very slow at replying :frown:

what course have you applied for?
Hey Guys :smile:

I'am really really starting to panic as well, i have applied for Bath spa (History :P ) and it's my first choice ... i have heard back from Plymouth and UWE already and i thought i was probably going to be rejected because i have not heard back.... hopefully though this means they just have not sent out anything yet :/ maybe? :P
OH and i sent my application off super early (end of October) and so i don't think they work on 'first come first serve' etc :/
Graphic Design, heard nothing yet.
Original post by C..
Oh no, it seems my two favourites are very slow at replying :frown:

what course have you applied for?

Just the normal Bsc psych course :smile:
Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer, I think most unis make replies by the end of march? I hope so anyway! :zomg:
Reply 12
Just the normal Bsc psych course :smile:
Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer, I think most unis make replies by the end of march? I hope so anyway! :zomg:

Same course as me :smile:

Hm.. march doesn't seem TOO far away.. Different matter when you're checking UCAS 10 times a day though :P
My friend heard for English the other day :smile:
I just heard from bath spa today for psychology :biggrin: recieved a conditional offer of 300 points :biggrin:
I just heard from bath spa today for psychology :biggrin: recieved a conditional offer of 300 points :biggrin:

Congrats :biggrin:
Reply 16
I've just received a conditional offer for Business Management :smile:

It's my firm choice :smile:
Reply 17

Im exactly the same! i applied fro psychology november the 11th.. got an acknowledgment just before chiristmas,, its my last one. Reallu impatient!
Reply 18
Hi, I applied for a Biology/Psychology course in early November and i still haven't heard anything too!
Ive got all my other 4 offers and if i get in I want to put bath as my insurance. But ive been waiting for months now with no news!
Your not alone! :/
Reply 19
Heard from there last week after at least 8 weeks of waiting and got an offer for heritage management :smile:
good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending