The Student Room Group

Need females opinion on circumcised males

i was just wondering what girls thought about circumcised males? i am circumcised myself and i have no problem with it, if anything it is more hygenic. just wanted opinions such as; is the sex better? prefer the appearance? or would you avoid?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Easy question! Circumcised is MUCH nicer, IMO, and most of my friends who've seen or had both types agree.
Reply 2
Why would I care either way? It's not something that can be changed easily and there are more important things to a relationship than the guy's penis.

Also, wtf at the hygiene argument. If a guy can't manage to keep an uncircumcised penis clean then he has other issues :P

Edit: I didn't realise what I wrote was so controversial :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
What would be the difference.. it's a small bit of skin, and I don't see why it would be more hygienic assuming both wash down there.
and let the mutilation / hygiene arguments start... these threads never ever end well.

really wish the mods would just stick a giant sticky/poll to answer all these questions
Reply 5
Looks nicer.
It's not a turn off, but it's definitely not a turn on.
Reply 7
An uncircumcised penis is like a girl with flappy labia. You're not going to say no; but it's certainly not the prettiest thing in the world.

Circumcised is much more attractive.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
A penis is a penis, no? As long as it's attached to a human, then what's the issue?
Reply 9
wear a sign saying "i have an uncircumcised penis, WANNA BANG?" that should give you your answer.
I'm all for foreskin and prefer it to circumcision. An uncircumsised penis is much more receptive and sensitive and you dont have to lube up your hands so meticulously when giving someone a hand job.

I dont like circumsized penises, the glans feels all rough - I like the baby softness of the skin on the end of non circumsized ones.

Being circumsized isn't apparently more hygenic if "embarrassing bodies" is anything to go by (probably should do some more research on that but they are doctors after all). The foreskin releases stuff which is anti bacterial to protect the glans so as long as you wash every day, there's no "hygeine" argument.
(edited 13 years ago)
I love the way I got negged for liking foreskin. Most blokes in the UK have foreskin anyway. I dont see why it should be shameful to enjoy men the way nature intended.
Only been with one uncircumcised in my life and I dont think it made a difference tbh....a penis is a penis :dontknow:, and the thing about it "being more attractive"...its STILL a penis, who cares?
Don't really care either way but I think the practice of circumcising children is outdated and the negative aspects of forcing that kind of decision on a person outweigh the benefits of thirty seconds in the shower each morning.
Original post by Eveiebaby
I love the way I got negged for liking foreskin. Most blokes in the UK have foreskin anyway. I dont see why it should be shameful to enjoy men the way nature intended.

nah, u got neggd for bein such a slag...
Really don't care at all.
Don't worry about it, I doubt anyone cares enough for it to put them off sleeping with you completely.
You people all realise the hygiene argument is a myth right? Perhaps back in the dark ages before baths were invented it was harder to keep an uncircumsised penis clean, but anyone who showers more than once a fortnight isn't going to have a smegma-ridden penis in this day and age.
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
nah, u got neggd for bein such a slag...

OP asked for opinions from women, I gave them. Honestly :rolleyes:
women arent supposed to know anything about sex now and if they are, they're a slag....medieval. I'm 26 ffs. No apologies I'm afraid.

Me and my foreskin pos repped you :redface:
Reply 19
OP asked for opinions from women, I gave them. Honestly :rolleyes:
women arent supposed to know anything about sex now and if they are, they're a slag....medieval. I'm 26 ffs. No apologies I'm afraid.

I negged you because it amuses me how you struggle emotionally with being negged :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending