The Student Room Group

Go you have the guts: Post the sexiest pic of yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aeterno
I would but I'm so sexy I'll blow your minds :sexface:

So I'm going to save all your lives and not post one. You're welcome. :colonhash:

Sign of a buuttaz insecure person lol
Reply 21
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Sign of a buuttaz insecure person lol

You'd know. That perfectly describes what you look like. :colonhash:
Original post by aeterno
You'd know. That perfectly describes what you look like. :colonhash:

Aw, having tantrums are we because you're scared to upload a picture lol... Listen, I clearly don't care what people think otherwise I wouldn't have upload the pik....

Uploading a pic then?
Reply 23
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Aw, having tantrums are we because you're scared to upload a picture lol... Listen, I clearly don't care what people think otherwise I wouldn't have upload the pik....

Uploading a pic then?

I think you need to look up the definition of tantrum...

I'm not so insecure that I need the approval of a bunch of strangers on the internet to make myself feel better :h: You clearly have a severe complex though :teehee:
Reply 24
I love this thread!
Original post by aeterno
I think you need to look up the definition of tantrum...

I'm not so insecure that I need the approval of a bunch of strangers on the internet to make myself feel better :h: You clearly have a severe complex though :teehee:

Darlin, everyone is uploading pictures of themselves ¬¬

Why do I need approval, I approved myself a long time ago. I'm still waiting for a picture, otherwise stop posting in this thread because you're being boring.
Reply 26
There's one on my formspring if anyone can be bothered.

I'm just gonna sit back and watch this thread, it's gonna get dirty. I can tell.
Original post by RahRah09
There's one on my formspring if anyone can be bothered.

I'm just gonna sit back and watch this thread, it's gonna get dirty. I can tell.

Nah it won't. Only if people make silly responses then are scared to upload pictures.
I would have done, but the error in the thread title has put me off.
I just tried, but the sexiness was too much for the forum to handle.
Original post by Anonymous

your very attractive
And let the perversion commence!
Original post by Misson Impossible
Let this be living proof the we TSRians are blessed with beauty and brains :cool:

I'm talking about your best shot, and when I mean sexy, I mean SEXY.

I anticipate people will post random fuglys off the internet, don't you want to abolish the TSR = Gross geeks stereotype?

Okay, I'm not saying I'm gods gift to mankind but at least I have the guts to post a pic of myself, okay here goes:

This should be fun :wink:

Rule - Please don't posts pics of other people, that'll just lose the aim of the game.

Edit - Please don't revert to the 'eeeek pervert' comments, It's getting old, it's all just a bit of fun.

gay ??
Everybody already knows what I look like. By posting words, I've already given my sexiest photo.
Reply 36
Original post by ChopinNocturne

Why have you got a picture of a middle aged man when your gender is female?

:ahee:
Reply 38

Knock yourself out :smug:
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow

Last photo was well worth the rep :lol:
Well done sir.

Quick Reply

Latest