The Student Room Group

Homosexual Dreams

Is it normal for a straight person to have a sexual dream about the same gender?

Scroll to see replies

depends if you deem homosexuality normal
Reply 2
Original post by In the looney bin
depends if you deem homosexuality normal

What I meant is:

Can a straight person have sexual dreams about the same gender whilst not having any homosexual tendencies?
Yeah, it's normal and I imagine fairly common. Dreams are unconcious, and it probably doesn't mean anything about your sexuality.
Reply 4
Just repress it all back into your subconscious when you wake up. S' what I do.
Reply 5
Well I have in the past and to be honest I couldnt be more straight. Hasnt changed me at all, remember you have no control over your dreams and I doubt that would mean you are gay if you dream about it.
Yea I have, don't think it necessarily makes you homosexual.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
What I meant is:

Can a straight person have sexual dreams about the same gender whilst not having any homosexual tendencies?

I'm straight and I never dream of being a SHlT-MIXER for another man with a hairy ass.

Ergo you're as gay as Justin Bieber.
Original post by the_13th
I'm straight and I never dream of being a SHlT-MIXER for another man with a hairy ass.

Ergo you're as gay as Justin Bieber.

Well I'm straight and did once have such a dream.

Odd.
Yerppp I've had sex dreams - 2 with my best friends and one with lady gaga -_-
Original post by Foo.mp3
I've had some pretty embarrassing/disturbing dreams in my time but no homo :s-smilie:

Original post by Foo.mp3
I've had some pretty embarrassing/disturbing dreams in my time but no homo :s-smilie:

Haha wut I've never had a dream like that. I'm not judging but it is funny that so many of you have. Maybe this thread will trigger one for me tonight..
Reply 12
theres nothing wrong with homosexual dreaming. Just like anything in life theres a massive leap between thinking about it and doing it. It doesnt mean anything unless you want it to. May I suggest to calm yourself you think about a person of the same gender with an open mind (if you can) and theres nothing wrong if you are repulsed or enjoy it :smile:

Pm me if you want to chat :smile:
I have had a dream about being in a shower with a zombie.

Doesn't make me a necrophiliac.

My brain is ****ed sure, but I still like my lovers to have pulse.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Can you not read? 'No homo'

Reply 15
Any dream with gay stuff in makes me happy.
Reply 16
Original post by Foo.mp3
Clearly there's a language barrier at play here.. :rolleyes:

He is just being an idiot, ignore him.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Clearly i'm gay and i'm in denial, but by adding no homo its ok :rolleyes:

Original post by lonely14
He is just being an idiot, ignore him.

Thats nice of you to come to your boyfriends defence :wink:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Clearly you've misinterpreted what I meant by disturbing dreams, none of them involved men - hence no homo as in not homo (dreams).. not as in boarderline but no homo :rolleyes:

You haven't got to justify your homosexual fantasies & dreams to me, to each their own, your gay, just accept it & move on :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending