The Student Room Group

What would you think if.. (Pictures included)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Being completely honest here: I wouldn't stare at all, even if I found it disgusting or very strange (which I don't), simply because it's rude. I don't like it when people stare at me (and there isn't even anything interesting-looking about me) so I don't do it to them. I would probably wonder why your eye looked like that but honestly, I would forget after like three seconds.
Reply 281
Original post by slacker07906
wheres your 2nd eye? cool hair!

It was taken away for medical research since I had cancer and they had to remove it to save my life.
Reply 282
I would do a double take (because it's not what you usually see), but I wouldn't be bothered about it, I've seen more unfortunate people in GOSH and UCH.

I have to say, you're prettier then most people if you're not wearing make up in the first pic.
(edited 13 years ago)
Why don't you just wear sunglasses?
Reply 284
Original post by Cheesecakefactory

Because it's not always sunny..
Plus I'd look like an idiot working in a bar, inside, with sunglasses on.
Reply 285
You should get a fake eye
Original post by VictoriaG
I always go as myself on haloween, or as a one eyed cat.

I'm not sure if I could get a glowing eye without paying a lot for it.

You could make one yourself, Maplins sell that sort of gear. But you'd have to amp of the output, and maybe buy some sort of lens. That might take the price up a lot though.

Basically I want HONEST and unbiased opinions..

What would you think if you saw me with my hair all swept back (see pictures below) walking down the street

Would you find it disturbing, weird, disgusting, unacceptable?
Or perhaps would you find it interesting, different, refreshing, acceptable?
Would you find it shocking or would you want to stop and stare?
Or would you really not be bothered by it whatsoever.

Feel free to PM me and ask questions.

(2nd picture is for a media project, which is why it's so edited)

The hair in the first pic looks good, wouldn't really think anything apart from attractive
I certainly wouldn't be awkward if I passed you on a street anyway. Might take a second glance out of interest but I certainly wouldn't stare. If you want to put your hair back, go for it.
Clearly, most of this thread supports you. :smile:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
What the hell is up with your eye? :lolwut:

It's great to see you get 88 neg reps for a comment like this. Shows most people on TSR are mature.
I'm sorry if I've offended you.

haloturk hurts my brain
Original post by Cheesecakefactory

Why would you say that?
Because it's not always sunny..
Plus I'd look like an idiot working in a bar, inside, with sunglasses on.

I wear sunglasses indoors. It's awesome because people don't know where you're looking.
Original post by markrush
Why would you say that?

Because of her eye?
You are aware just how ****ing offensive it is to pretend people don't have disabilities?
This is the second time I've looked at this thread, and I've only just noticed your eye. So don't feel that everyone who walks past would notice it or stare!
It was taken away for medical research since I had cancer and they had to remove it to save my life.

aww im sorry :frown: your an inspiration! keep going and be proud of yourself :smile:
Reply 296
Original post by fxytimi
You should get a fake eye

I do have a fake eye, it's just clear because I chose to have it that way.
I think I'd probably be a little shocked- but that's just human nature to sort of double take when we see something we're not used to. And then, if I was passing you in the street and didn't know you, I'd look away because I don't like to make people who are a little different feel as though people are looking at them. If we were friends, it wouldn't bother me because I'd know you, and you'd know me, and it wouldn't matter.. because little things like that don't matter in true friendship.
Never mind the hair, whats up with your right eye?
Original post by berryboysh
Never mind the hair, whats up with your right eye?

*left

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending