The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessaay!
let's be freshers. FRESHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ

I'm quite durnk.

Also I can't remember but were you there when people were gossiping about me and RT Onychophagia I can't remember who it was and it's irritating when I lose recolleciton of... everything :p:

lol

I'm guessing you meant to quote me. (?) :tongue:

I'm afraid I don't remember an awful lot either. It was a fatal error doing supplementary shots in the middle of sportsnight. :facepalm2:
Reply 2221
Been in the library for 14 hours... finished my essay but want someone to proof read it before I submit it. try to email it to my friends:

-- uni email I have apparently "exceeded maximum storage" and no matter how many emails I delte it wont let me send
-- btinternet.com server wont connect to
-- hotmail wont let me attach a document
-- gmail isn't uploading the attachments

FOR ****S SAKE.

Lack of sleep and lack of food does not a happy lekky make.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lekky
Been in the library for 14 hours... finished my essay but want someone to proof read it before I submit it. try to email it to my friends:

-- uni email I have apparently "exceeded maximum storage" and no matter how many emails I delte it wont let me send
-- btinternet.com server wont connect to
-- hotmail wont let me attach a document
-- gmail isn't uploading the attachments

FOR ****S SAKE.

Lack of sleep and lack of food does not a happy lekky make.

Don't forget to go in to your deleted folder and empty that. They still count otherwise. soothing.....calming thoughts......
Reply 2223
Original post by ilovehotchocolate
Don't forget to go in to your deleted folder and empty that. They still count otherwise. soothing.....calming thoughts......

Yeah, I rang IT help desk and was pretty stroppy on the phone until they pointed this out :colondollar:

Had food, on my way to bed :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lekky
Yeah, I rang IT help desk and was pretty stroppy on the phone until they pointed this out :colondollar:

:hubba:

night :p:
Original post by Onychophagia
lol

I'm guessing you meant to quote me. (?) :tongue:

I'm afraid I don't remember an awful lot either. It was a fatal error doing supplementary shots in the middle of sportsnight. :facepalm2:

Oh dear god ignore me. I don't have a clue what that was about.

I believe I had about 12 pints of snakebite, which is a lot for a small person (probably a lot for any person actually).

Actually I recall having gin at some point so I think I had supplementary shots too. Bye bye huntley street :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lekky

Oh dear :p: Good luck with the essay :biggrin:
Revising PDS has to be the most boring thing in the world.
So glad genetics is done with for now, severe tedium. Ethics exam tomorrow shall be interesting...

It's too nice an afternoon to revise anatomy. :frown:
Back to London today. This makes me sad :frown:
Original post by RollerBall
Back to London today. This makes me sad :frown:

London is beautiful right now man!

P.S. your sig gets me everytime :')
Reply 2232
media review of H1N1 finished - 3000 words written, only one on my mind: BOOM.

hopefully can finish my PDS portfolio before the sun sets and I'll be able to take the new lens out for a spin to reagent's park :biggrin:
Original post by JordanCarroll
London is beautiful right now man!

P.S. your sig gets me everytime :')

Wales is nicer :T

Yeah, my sig is wicked init.
The sun is shining, it's the end of a PBL case unit and I'm stuck inside...doing digital rectal exams, on plastic bottoms with interchangeable prostates. What a way to spend an afternoon.
Original post by ilovehotchocolate
The sun is shining, it's the end of a PBL case unit and I'm stuck inside...doing digital rectal exams, on plastic bottoms with interchangeable prostates. What a way to spend an afternoon.

Came across those in the clinical skills lab for the first time today, along with artificial genitalia models - very bizarre. Had a go for funsies on a fake arm cannulating/taking bloods, was only supposed to be practicing subcut injections and bp taking.
Original post by Mushi_master
Came across those in the clinical skills lab for the first time today, along with artificial genitalia models - very bizarre. Had a go for funsies on a fake arm cannulating/taking bloods, was only supposed to be practicing subcut injections and bp taking.

You sould see the strap on boobs we have for breast exams - it's really hard to keep a straight face while examining male colleagues wearing those! :biggrin:
Original post by dances_with_lamposts
You sould see the strap on boobs we have for breast exams - it's really hard to keep a straight face while examining male colleagues wearing those! :biggrin:

Amazing! I've not come across those yet, should be some amusing times ahead.
Original post by dances_with_lamposts

:rofl: The lad who wore them for our teaching session kept glancing down in mixed horror/appreciation, and fondling 'his' boobs.
Just got my banding for FY1 - Emergency Med 1a, Surgery 1b, Medicine 1b.

Not too bad, especially considering my medicine rotation is just two weekends and 5 evenings on-call throughout the entire placement.

Latest

Trending

Trending