The Student Room Group

How to tell him I'm on my period??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Just say 'cant do anything monday, girls stuff and all that :/ but defo another time :wink:'
Reply 41
Original post by Pink Bullets
Wait, what?? :confused: What does being a decent guy have to do with it? Men who engage in period sex are bad guys now?

this, :lolwut:

OP: just tell him.
Reply 42
Just say you really want too, but can't because it's your time of the month. Simples.
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so this guy I've been getting together with for ages is coming round on Monday after aaages of both of us trying to get a free house, (it's a rare thing for both of us!), but being the unluckiest person in the world I've come on my period of course.

We've wanted to have sex for so long, so he's obviously expecting that's what's going to happen. Before you suggest it though, I'm NOT going to have sex on my period...

I just need some way of telling him by text that I can't have sex with him, without outright saying it if ya get me. I'm close to him, but it's going to be our first time so I really don't want to just blurt out that I'm on my period so early on.

I still want him to come round because we can have fun in so many other ways :sexface:. Any ideas of what to text him?? :redface:

"hello!, i'll be on my period on monday. can we have delay having sex until after the period, you know what periods are like, messy, bloody."
I always like 'my vag is broken'.

But then again, I'm usually the one that suggests period sex, so I guess telling them that I'm on isn't a huge problem for me :P
Tell him you can't because the painter is round. He could take it to mean that the painter will actually be at your house, or he might get the euphanism.
Having sex on periods is disgusting. :/
Original post by VeniViciVidi
'I'm on my period.'

This.

It's what I have said before, it's no biggy :dontknow:.
How can anyone be so afraid to tell someone they're on their period? Jeez, you're not a child.
You aren't ready to have sex.
If you don't "feel sexy" just because you're on your period, wait until you're covered in sweat, spit, vaginal juice and cum.

if you can't tell a guy you're on your period without feeling embarassed, there's no way you are emotionally mature enough for sex. You're not even on the pill. Come on.
Say..."I'm on my period....but you can come around anyways"?
I usually just say ' soz, but physically cant'.
Reply 52
Show him the blood, he will quickly get the message.
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so this guy I've been getting together with for ages is coming round on Monday after aaages of both of us trying to get a free house, (it's a rare thing for both of us!), but being the unluckiest person in the world I've come on my period of course.

We've wanted to have sex for so long, so he's obviously expecting that's what's going to happen. Before you suggest it though, I'm NOT going to have sex on my period...

I just need some way of telling him by text that I can't have sex with him, without outright saying it if ya get me. I'm close to him, but it's going to be our first time so I really don't want to just blurt out that I'm on my period so early on.

I still want him to come round because we can have fun in so many other ways :sexface:. Any ideas of what to text him?? :redface:

"I'm on my period so no sex but we can do xyz
And I can do thisandthat to you :wink: "
Original post by screenager2004
You aren't ready to have sex.
If you don't "feel sexy" just because you're on your period, wait until you're covered in sweat, spit, vaginal juice and cum.

if you can't tell a guy you're on your period without feeling embarassed, there's no way you are emotionally mature enough for sex. You're not even on the pill. Come on.

Whilst I agree with the part in bold, I fail to see how not being on the pill or not feeling sexy when she's on contribute. Not feeling sexy, for all you know, might not be about the blood. I've felt horny before when on my period, but before long term contraception changed my periods the amount of cramping, breast pain and headaches I got just didn't put me in the mood for sex.
Original post by ArcaneAnna
I usually just say ' soz, but physically cant'.

Gotta say, this makes you sound like you're intersexed or something.
Original post by Persephone9
Whilst I agree with the part in bold, I fail to see how not being on the pill or not feeling sexy when she's on contribute. Not feeling sexy, for all you know, might not be about the blood. I've felt horny before when on my period, but before long term contraception changed my periods the amount of cramping, breast pain and headaches I got just didn't put me in the mood for sex.

You don't see how failing to use any long-term contraception plan indicates emotional immaturity? I thought that was pretty self-explanatory!

And sex has been shown to releive headaches and cramping!
Aunty Flo has arrived.
Original post by screenager2004
You don't see how failing to use any long-term contraception plan indicates emotional immaturity? I thought that was pretty self-explanatory!

And sex has been shown to releive headaches and cramping!

Because condoms are 98% effective if they're used properly, and not everyone wants to go on the pill. Long term contraception is not the only method of contraception, and not being on it doesn't make you immature or not ready for sex.

I know sex can relieve headaches and cramping, but if you just don't feel sexy and are finding it hard to get aroused because of the headaches and cramping, you're probably not going to enjoy the sex that much.
Reply 59
If you feel close enough to have sex with him, why can't you just say that your on your period. It's one of the most natural things in the world so don't bother getting embarressed. And there's nothing wrong with sex on your period anyway...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending