The Student Room Group

Belly Button Piercings

Ok so first of all what are people's opinions of them? Are they really that trashy? I got mine done today but I hardly intend on having it hanging out all the time...it's only really for my boyfriend to see, and for when I'm in a bikini.

For girls that have them, am i supposed to clean it on the first day? I had it done at about 11am but it's still hurting like crazy when I bend/stretch...I can't really imagine fiddling around with it already. :s-smilie:

Also, I keep reading everywhere that you should use antibacterial soap but I don't have any! Will regular hand wash do? :redface:
I think they look nice on a girl if they are pretty.
it's a place which is highly prone to infection, so you need antibacterial and hand wash won't do it.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so first of all what are people's opinions of them? Are they really that trashy? I got mine done today but I hardly intend on having it hanging out all the time...it's only really for my boyfriend to see, and for when I'm in a bikini.

For girls that have them, am i supposed to clean it on the first day? I had it done at about 11am but it's still hurting like crazy when I bend/stretch...I can't really imagine fiddling around with it already. :s-smilie:

Also, I keep reading everywhere that you should use antibacterial soap but I don't have any! Will regular hand wash do? :redface:

Why the need for the anonymous?
Reply 3
Original post by Tyler.
Why the need for the anonymous?

Haha it's a bit pathetic I know, but I haven't actually got round to telling my parents about it...and my sister has an account on here so she'd go running to them straight away. :tongue:
Reply 4
dear god do not wash it with hand soap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending