The Student Room Group

hpat ulster results 2011

Scroll to see replies

did anyone receive an offer for speech and language therapy?
Reply 41
Percantile 63 - seems v low in comparison to what's up here - but got my offer for physio so that's all that matters
Reply 42
Original post by ladybird087

Original post by ladybird087
did anyone receive an offer for speech and language therapy?

I would love to know the results of someone that got Speech Therapy! I got 68 percentile with no offer. I know of a girl that got 23 percentile and managed to get radiography!!
Reply 43
I got an offer of BBB but i was the 92nd percentile, not sure how much it is weighted towards the HPAT!!!
predicted AAB, 56% in the HPAT and no offer for OT... gutted!
awk well shall retry it again!
well done to all those who got an offer :smile:
i didnt get an offer for SLT got 58% in hpat and im predicted 3A's, but i got into OT! how strange!:s-smilie:
same Nickeeg i know some one who got into radiography with 18%!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
Congrats Chop04v, such a great result. I spoke to admissions and the offer for SLT is based solely on the HPAT. Out of curiosity did you do much preparation for the exam, if so, what kind? Going to try again next year.

Singmealullaby looks like you were only 2% off, you should definitely apply again next year. I feel your pain though I'm so gutted I didn't get SLT.

Good luck with OT ladybird087 :smile:
wow chop0v brill well done!! :biggrin:
thanks & good luck with your applications too! I hope you get slt next year Nickeeg& OT for you SingMeALullaby :biggrin:
Original post by Nickeeg
I spoke to admissions and the offer for SLT is based solely on the HPAT.

While that has worked for me its pretty bad its soley on that.
Reply 49
Nickeeg, thanks very much, i was really suprised because i didnt know anything about it befor i went, I am from england so I hadnt heard of it befor! Good luck with your aplication next year, it seems really unfair that they base it entirely on the HPAT seeing as Ladybird has better predicted than me x
Reply 50
Hi, does anyone know of any good resources to practice for the HPAT test...? Will be taking mine next year. Also does anyone know what percentage they look for for Physiotherapy...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending