The Student Room Group

Soo the guy I like has one testicle

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
He can just get an implant if its that big a deal. It'll probably end up looking nicer than most natural testicles.
Reply 21
so does Lance Armstrong and he is a BOSS
I read this and grabbed onto my own. Now I'm scared to let go incase I lose one.
Original post by The-Real-One
Did you lol?

He told me he needed to tell me something, when he said THAT I chuckled and then went into shock. Im still in shock. I dont know what to say do or think. I feel bad, it takes alot of balls to confess something like that, and Im glad that he could trust me enough to tell me but god damn that's alot for me to take in.
Reply 24
So, you said you told no one but you've just gone and admitted it to the internets and you're being rather shallow about it. Man, you suck.
I really wouldnt care at all. And you shouldnt either.
I got curious and googled one testicle.
Reply 27
Pfft, one testicle down. It's all about one leg down these days, that certainly changes the dynamics in a wholeheartedly interesting way. :holmes:

I understand, however, that your issue is not simply with his physiology (not that I see it making much of a difference positive or negative) but the fact that he has, so far, claimed that the reason he was a virgin was to keep it for someone special while in fact the moment you offered he rapidly took you up on the offer showing that it was more likely due to shame in his missing testicle. There's a few options here:

A) Accept his claim that he was keeping it for someone special, you might just be that one and he took up the offer quickly because of how much he likes you!

B) Reject his claim that he was keeping it for someone special, dump the ****er.

C) Reject his claim that he was keeping it for someone special, become that someone special and enjoy yourself. You only live once and analyzing everyone's motive and reasons is only going to drive you as insane as I.

D) Kill him.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by jimber
so does Lance Armstrong and he is a BOSS

OMGGG that video in ur thing IS MY SOONNG!!!!!!
great taste =)
You just made me google 'one testicle' for the first time in my life.

You're right. It is mad ****ing weird looking. Poor fella.
Reply 30
Some guys only have one ball because they get testicular torsion, which if not spotted and operated on within six hours generally results in it being removed. It's not something that can be helped (other than guys if you hurt your balls and they still hurt after half an hour, you should really see a doctor/go to A&E ****ing quickly.
Why doesn't he get "aesthetic" surgery (if it can be called that) and get a prosthetic testicle?

Nobody would be able to tell that one of them was fake.
Reply 32
Original post by xobeauty
OMGGG that video in ur thing IS MY SOONNG!!!!!!
great taste =)

haha yeah Cole world no blanket! See your from Toronto...you like Classified!?
Reply 33
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
I actually google imaged this.

Why are there so many photos of Hitler?! :lolwut:

Hitler, has only got one ball...

You must know that crappy tune?
If you really like this guy beyond aesthetics, then it won't matter to you how many he has. The only implication would be a lessened chance of conceiving, and I doubt you're at that stage! If this does bother you, then you don't deserve him.
Original post by Hylean
So, you said you told no one but you've just gone and admitted it to the internets and you're being rather shallow about it. Man, you suck.

Are you dumb, no body here knows me! Didnt even tell my bestie, nor will I. Im good with keeping secrets trust me.
Reply 36
All that I could tell him is that it's fine, and that he could trust that I wont tell anyone--which is really true.

LOL
Reply 37
You two CAN STILL BANG.
Original post by siwelmail
Don't hurt him as it will permanently scar his self-confidence. It's most probably not his fault and he has to live with that and it's going to be very hard to get a girl into bed with him (since having one testicle=less hormones etc) as well as less of a sex drive himself.
Try speaking to him about how he 'lost'(?) it or at least comfort him; he is close enough to you to tell him, so I think he will be more willing to talk to you about it, the more he talks about it the less worse(?) it will be

Good luck!

Where did you hear that? What evidence? and what etc.?

I refute that claim.
Reply 39
Now I know the real reason why he's a virgin, he told me it was because he's waiting for someone special, but na, it's because he has one testicle. I cant help it but my vision of him changed, I googled one testicle and the pictures look mad weird. This wouldnt be so hard if I didnt like him, I realllllyyy like this guy people ( i kind of feel like a loser). He trusts me, and loves me, that's why he told me, he told me he's under depression because of it. All that I could tell him is that it's fine, and that he could trust that I wont tell anyone--which is really true.

My head is spinning out of control right now, I dont know what to say, do, or think.

You might have big fanny lips but does he mind

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending