The Student Room Group

Bra for your bottom??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bognor-regis
UPDATE:

Okay guys I got a pretty good response from the guys on here so have knocked up a rough prototype. Again, it's early stages so my designs aren't going to be polished, but this is more or less my 'vision'.

And to the people talking about underpants. Okay I didn't think of that, but the ass bra really isn't the same thing. And no I am not trolling I think this would be amazing:

Ass Bra MkI

Spoiler

Do they come in other colours?
lol!!!! don't think tht would catch on with the male population. imagine getting changed in the PE changing room! WAHEYYY out comes the bum bra ahahah :L
Reply 22
Original post by thru sun and rain
Do they come in other colours?

They certainly will do, but at the moment my suppliers are being a bit difficult. When the orders start coming in I can start building up more of a range. But the MkI is a very high quality cream satin so worth a punt if I may say so.

Reply 23
Original post by aliluvschoc
Is that not what... pants are?

I think there is a jeans equivelent to the padded bra for the small bummed. It's called something like J-Lo jeans which have padded bum areas to add curviness...when I first heard of this, I was like :lolwut:
Original post by qasman

Original post by qasman

Rep for you tomorrow!!!!!
This is possibly the greatest idea ever.
Hi, I'm a guy and have been thinking that it would be pretty cool if they made bras for your bottom. Maybe they do, do they??

Why would this be awesome?
1. It would help keep your cheeks firmly in place (just like a regular bra for tits) so useful for sports but mainly just day to day life.
2. It would make your butt feel sexy, esp if they were made from luxurious materials such as lace and silk.
3. Girls AND guys could wear them. A lot of guys secretly enjoy wearing their girlfriends bras in secret.

So, what do you think, I'm sure it would be a welcome and healthful addition to many peoples lives.

take it to the dragon's den and find out
Reply 28
guys wear their girls' bras??? :/
UPDATE:

Okay guys I got a pretty good response from the guys on here so have knocked up a rough prototype. Again, it's early stages so my designs aren't going to be polished, but this is more or less my 'vision'.

And to the people talking about underpants. Okay I didn't think of that, but the ass bra really isn't the same thing. And no I am not trolling I think this would be amazing:

Ass Bra MkI[/

Gets my nomination for best trolling of the year :rofl:
Reply 30
That's awesome. :toofunny:
Call it the brarse.
I genuinely lol'd
Reply 34
Just lol.
Reply 35
They certainly will do, but at the moment my suppliers are being a bit difficult. When the orders start coming in I can start building up more of a range. But the MkI is a very high quality cream satin so worth a punt if I may say so.

2 questions:
1. Do you wear the straps on the shoulders too? Otherwise, how?
2. Do they come in strapless style? What about air-boost? Push-up?
Reply 36
Original post by -Aimee-
2 questions:
1. Do you wear the straps on the shoulders too? Otherwise, how?
2. Do they come in strapless style? What about air-boost? Push-up?

1.The straps go around your waist and clip together just above your penis (if you're a guy). Go and get a bra and try it.
2.Strapless? Are you crazy? I don't see how I could make that work. Although I am thinking about making a bottom corset. It has the cups for your cheeks and then shimmys down your thighs to just above the knee. SOrt of like a skirt but obv quite different.
You sir, are a real entrepreneur. A mastermind if you ask me.
Reply 38
Original post by xayshx
guys wear their girls' bras??? :/

Haven't you ever worn your boyfriend's boxers?
Reply 39
Haven't you ever worn your boyfriend's boxers?

umm....no :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending