The Student Room Group

do you mind your gf is not a virgin?

do you mind your gf is not a virgin?

and

do you mind your wife is not a virgin?
Reply 1
no, but i do mind you starting the same thread again
Reply 2
seriously. we're in 2011. how many people really save themselves for marriage or give a second thought to their girlfriend not being a virgin :s. sick of seeing threads like this!!!!
Reply 3
You're not gonna get very far if you do..
Reply 4
Original post by hanaalou
seriously. we're in 2011. how many people really save themselves for marriage or give a second thought to their girlfriend not being a virgin :s. sick of seeing threads like this!!!!

slut:tongue:
Reply 5
i wouldnt marry/go out with a girl who wasnt a virgin...
... lol ...

I prefer it.
Reply 7
no, but then again I've never had a girlfriend so if I did I would sort of be a virgin( well a girl on girl one)
Reply 8
Don't mind, except there's a difference between a girl whose slept with a couple of guys and another whose slept with 15.
Original post by Wookie42
Don't mind, except there's a difference between a girl whose slept with a couple of guys and another whose slept with 15.

15 isn't really that many, depends on how old you are though I suppose
Reply 10
Well I'd mind... A lot. I couldn't do it with someone who already has.
Reply 11
Original post by Wookie42

Is there?

OP, I'd mind if my girlfriend was a virgin. I'm 22 years old. I've already been through the loving, emotional event that is taking someone's virginity. Several times. And, to be honest, it feels too much like a responsibility for the idea to be fun any more. If you're someone's first, you're always concerned about making sure she doesn't end up moving on remembering you as an ass, which is unfortunately inevitable some of the time, so you end up with a falsely oversensitive relationship.

At least, you worry about that if you're me, because my first was the Wicked Witch of the West.

Anyone who demands that you're a virgin in order to be with you needs to pull their head out of whatever defunct sense of morality it's encased in. In my opinion, Paradise isn't 72 virgins - it's 5 slags who know what they're doing. :biggrin:
This is ridiculous, you're pputting some high value upon a womans virginity, but you never ask whether a girl minds if her bf/gf is a virgin. You're just perpetuating the false ideals of female chastity and male verility. Start living in the 21st ****ing century.
Reply 13
Preferably I wouldn't want something better she could compare it to.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Sasukekun
Preferably I wouldn't want something better she could could compare it to.

Then make sure you're damn good. :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by int92
slut:tongue:

yeah totally
This is not the Victorian times. Nowadays after a certain age it is expected that most people will have a degree of sexual experience. Unless if they've slept with loads of people it's not really a big issue anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending