The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ?!master?!mini?!
Hmmm. You didnt answer my question before :colonhash:

Who's to say I wasn't disappointed that all you wanted was a bit of kissing :ninja:

:sexface:

EDIT: :spank: behind the bike sheds yeah? :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Ahhh, sometimes don't you guys just feel like crap? :P LOL, I'm feeling like crap atm! I've been revising so much for exams, but at the end of the day i.e 'reflection time' :P, I feel like crap. *Sighs* This is torture! :frown:
Original post by dmz
butbutbut I've not been active on ours for ages :sad: everyone else seems to be less active tbh other than Sarah's and haleems late nights, lol

That's true.. I never see you on our thread :dontknow:

You'd be proud of me. I met my ex tonight for a mate's bday and spent most of the night with her and basically got her to feel in love with me again and do stuff with me.
Payback is a b**** :mwuaha:

She deserves the mindf*** but I will admit it felt nice with her again lol

Original post by firestar101
I will catch up someday.

My level of posts will be over 9000................

If you say so :tongue:

Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Even I'm no longer there. :nopity:

That's just not good enough :noway:
Reply 1023
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
That's true.. I never see you on our thread :dontknow:

You'd be proud of me. I met my ex tonight for a mate's bday and spent most of the night with her and basically got her to feel in love with me again and do stuff with me.
Payback is a b**** :mwuaha:

She deserves the mindf*** but I will admit it felt nice with her again lol

If you say so :tongue:

That's just not good enough :noway:

:five: with great power comes great responsibility! Hope she has a bf?! Cos you need an escape route in due time. I don't think women ever fall out of love after so long but ours definitely deserve whatever we do with them. It wouldn't work if they weren't that person otherwise.

Worried about you cos I'm not sure if you're totally over it and it's never good to get back. Like today i realised I've been her bf for a week tho we both never want to get back so i kinda told her to step back, but she's promised it's just till she goes back in 2 weeks and for when I'm in uni so keep an eye on your feelings but otherwise :five: feels pretty good tho right? Lol
Reply 1024
Original post by Phenylethylamine_
Ahhh, sometimes don't you guys just feel like crap? :P LOL, I'm feeling like crap atm! I've been revising so much for exams, but at the end of the day i.e 'reflection time' :P, I feel like crap. *Sighs* This is torture! :frown:

Why do you feel crap?! too awesome for that. :tongue:, when you reflect just come up with a fool proof plan of how you're going to get there eventually. This is only a minor setback. I should really start studying
Original post by Phenylethylamine_

Don't feel like crap love! I swear I was depressed for a month when I got my first choice rejection but day by day if you keep thinking 'Ooooh where do I wanna apply next year' (sorry but this really helped me cus I get excited when I get unis prospectuses thinking I may be gna live there :ninja:, so I dunno bout you? & just generally think of how different you'll be at interview when you don't even have to try and show them how much you wan do medicine, they can just tell by the way you talk

But if you ever wanna talk just pm me, I love a good ol' medicine bitch :h:

Sorry if any of that didn't make sense, I'm really hungover
Reply 1026
Original post by laurenl93
Don't feel like crap love! I swear I was depressed for a month when I got my first choice rejection but day by day if you keep thinking 'Ooooh where do I wanna apply next year' (sorry but this really helped me cus I get excited when I get unis prospectuses thinking I may be gna live there :ninja:, so I dunno bout you? & just generally think of how different you'll be at interview when you don't even have to try and show them how much you wan do medicine, they can just tell by the way you talk

But if you ever wanna talk just pm me, I love a good ol' medicine bitch :h:

Sorry if any of that didn't make sense, I'm really hungover

you sound like fun :tongue: after my 8th rejection i just took a megabus to London to pretty much do nothing then came back. Felt good tho :smile:
Reply 1027
Original post by baztech
Also just read the last 15-20pages and theres a sickeningly large amount of flirting going on, without me being involved :frown: gutted.

Also I feel I am a good front runner for the earliest TSR member on here, 2005 is pretty sick :biggrin:

Haha, we'll have a 2012 medicine reapplicants awards at some point I'm sure :biggrin:

Original post by firestar101
Yes, you can use the same reference. That is what I will be doing. I will be changing my personal statement, because I think it reads like a list and should read more like a story.

I think that the ucas id changes, but you can login to last year's ucas, when you apply this year.

I am going to work on my ukcat, as mine was terrible this year. Also, I am trying to get work as a care assistant/health care assistant, but it is proving extremely difficult.

Might try different volunteer work. Sent my application to Samaritans today, so hopefully hear from them soon.

Yeah, I was thinking about doing something like that - although I don't know if I'd be qualified for it? I already felt a little silly applying to volunteer with Sense on one of their holidays and ticking all the boxes saying 'don't speak sign language, don't know deafblind manual...' Although deafblind manual seems pretty easy to learn and they've been really lovely about everything so that would be good :smile:
Original post by dmz
:five: with great power comes great responsibility! Hope she has a bf?! Cos you need an escape route in due time. I don't think women ever fall out of love after so long but ours definitely deserve whatever we do with them. It wouldn't work if they weren't that person otherwise.

Worried about you cos I'm not sure if you're totally over it and it's never good to get back. Like today i realised I've been her bf for a week tho we both never want to get back so i kinda told her to step back, but she's promised it's just till she goes back in 2 weeks and for when I'm in uni so keep an eye on your feelings but otherwise :five: feels pretty good tho right? Lol

Yeah she has a bf she's been with for about 5 months now :colone:
I have my escape route and I've used it so I'm good :lol:

Thanks for the concern mate but I'm ok, really :yep:
Yeah I've also got it in my head that whatever happens atm is only for this time when she's back, otherwise I would never want to get back with her... way too much hassle.
It feels so good! :mwuaha:
I went for the mindf*** route, getting her to be confused about what she really wanted and whether she made a mistake back in October.. It worked a charm! :lol:
And I have to admit it did feel nice to have her back in my arms again :erm:
Reply 1029
Ah I feel like crap too. A lot better than I was but it is still so depressing! And you know what, I know I would have been a lot more fine had it not been for this stupid fees increase!!

Just wondered, anyone who was rejected from Nottingham post interview, have you requested feedback? And if so did you just email them?
Reply 1030
Yeah she has a bf she's been with for about 5 months now :colone:
I have my escape route and I've used it so I'm good :lol:

Thanks for the concern mate but I'm ok, really :yep:
Yeah I've also got it in my head that whatever happens atm is only for this time when she's back, otherwise I would never want to get back with her... way too much hassle.
It feels so good! :mwuaha:
I went for the mindf*** route, getting her to be confused about what she really wanted and whether she made a mistake back in October.. It worked a charm! :lol:
And I have to admit it did feel nice to have her back in my arms again :erm:

Haha awesome! Mine has one for about 2months that seems awfully similar to me but more whipped (if that's possible)

:five: :cry: I'm so proud of you

:yep: that's what we decided, tho she said she'll come down to see me in uni. I know it's so freaking hard.

It is pretty sweet, after enduring her crap for so long it's like finally reaping the benefits. I love to mind**** :tongue: lol, altho with mine, the stage where in, i'm just like i wanna have fun and screw around and it likes make her want me even more and i've gone much further first time seeing her back than her bf has. Think i want to go down this route now, lol

The makeout was good, for the first 5mins anyway, i get bored of kissing after that, lol

e: i mean it was same girl i was freaking whipped over and writing poems to and **** (not my proudest moment and it was like couple of months into it). Now it seems preferable when i'm rude and act like a jerk as opposed to be romantic, pretty weird :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1031
Original post by pts9
Ah I feel like crap too. A lot better than I was but it is still so depressing! And you know what, I know I would have been a lot more fine had it not been for this stupid fees increase!!

Just wondered, anyone who was rejected from Nottingham post interview, have you requested feedback? And if so did you just email them?

I've emailed them but as yet they're the only ones who haven't replied to me...
Tell me if by some miracle they reply :smile:
Original post by dmz
Haha awesome! Mine has one for about 2months that seems awfully similar to me but more whipped (if that's possible)

:five: :cry: I'm so proud of you

:yep: that's what we decided, tho she said she'll come down to see me in uni. I know it's so freaking hard.

It is pretty sweet, after enduring her crap for so long it's like finally reaping the benefits. I love to mind**** :tongue: lol, altho with mine, the stage where in, i'm just like i wanna have fun and screw around and it likes make her want me even more and i've gone much further first time seeing her back than her bf has. Think i want to go down this route now, lol

The makeout was good, for the first 5mins anyway, i get bored of kissing after that, lol

e: i mean it was same girl i was freaking whipped over and writing poems to and **** (not my proudest moment and it was like couple of months into it). Now it seems preferable when i'm rude and act like a jerk as opposed to be romantic, pretty weird :dontknow:

MORE whipped than you were? :zomg:

:hat2:

If you get bored of kissing then it's not being done right :sexface:

Writing poems? :rofl:
I might have to take your man card for that :colone:

Writing poems? :rofl:
I might have to take your man card for that :colone:

Did you not our Demi can be very effeminate? :flutter:
My ears are burning :smug:

My list?
I've removed it from my page due to character restraints and if it's the first thing you see on my page it looks very creepy..

The list as it stands atm is:

futuredoc77
Mask Of Sanity
Beska
a moist feeling
tome27
cuhlowey
Gowrav
dmz
os100
MizzCupcakes
dilzone
Carrotgirlx
LaRoar
hawflo
loonyplatypus
tikkitak
Yellowmonkeyman
Happy Insomniac
emilymay
sarah1991
Legit
Intollerant
dearyme
ZOMBIEfurby
Maria11
Loz17
Crazy Paving
greeneyedgirl
RollerBall
MHorman
JordanCarroll
Potiron
Knugs
Agent Smirnoff
Expression
Endoscopier
UnoAcoustic
Qaz25
Rose18
Harbour Seal
potentialmedicalstudent

I also know the first names of:

letsdothetimewarpagain
Khodu
Tinth

Yeah.. I'm a master stalker :king1:

My ears are burning
Did you not know our Demi can be very effeminate? :flutter:

:lol:
No, I did not :noway:

He's probably more effeminate than you :tongue:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
My ears are burning

:flute:

:shiftyrun:

Well it is in your sig :ninja:
:lol:
No, I did not :noway:

He's probably more effeminate than you :tongue:

Probably. :rofl3: I was going to say, even I can be, but not as much as our Demi. :flutter:

Edit: I'm second on your list. :smug:

Probably. :rofl3: I was going to say, even I can be, but not as much as our Demi. :flutter:

Edit: I'm second on your list. :smug:

Haha bless him and his poems :mmm:

But he's a changed man now! :colone:

And you are :wink:
Haha bless him and his poems :mmm:

But he's a changed man now! :colone:

And you are :wink:

I'll make sure he writes a poem for you come September. :beard:

Changed like you, apparently. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest