The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1820
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
Has anyone else seen this beautiful new accomodation for PCMD students:

http://www.peninsulastudentliving.com/accommodation.php

:rolleyes: A t least i hope its for PCMD students, can someone please tell me i'm right and not piss on my parade cos i fell in love with the course, the uni, the selection process and now the accommodation.. :love:

Wow, that looks so good.

I was actually seriously considering Peninsula. From what I've read so far, I think I'd be okay applying there :smile: I think thats the main thing I'm considering about places to apply.

I made the mistake of just falling in love with a campus or a city or a course, and didn't really think through the admissions this year, so next year, I am not doing that again :smile:
Original post by futuredoc77
When you have multiple options that is :fyi:

:unimpressed:

:hand: I prefer d*ck

Of course :^_^:

Do you think we should divert the topic of conversation to medicine now or stay on penises..? :hmmmm:

:rolleyes: Noticing how these posts are starting to look like inuendos
Original post by twelve
Wow, that looks so good.

I was actually seriously considering Peninsula. From what I've read so far, I think I'd be okay applying there :smile: I think thats the main thing I'm considering about places to apply.

I made the mistake of just falling in love with a campus or a city or a course, and didn't really think through the admissions this year, so next year, I am not doing that again :smile:

I know what you mean, i did exactly that last year too
Good thing I'm doing it the other way around this time
Now Peninsula just ticks all the boxes for me :rolleyes:
Just need to get a decent UKCAT now.. :frown:
Of course :^_^:

Do you think we should divert the topic of conversation to medicine now or stay on penises..? :hmmmm:

:rolleyes: Noticing how these posts are starting to look like inuendos

Ahem :ninja:

I know :sexface: 'tis the magic of TSR :rolleyes:
Original post by dmz
liverpool are not, unless u're getting about 9a's. A's and A*'s the same with them

its just i scored 9/16 for qualifications with A*A*A B a levels
only because i got 2 b's at gcse in english :frown:
but 5 A*s and 4A's and 3 bs which would equate to 15/15 (or was it 14) at liverpool...
Reply 1825
Original post by Limesasquatch
but 5 A*s and 4A's and 3 bs which would equate to 15/15 (or was it 14) at liverpool...

my grades were much worse but 2b's in English as well and 9/16 both times so must have to do with that then

Did the uni give you this score because i thought they scored the best 9 subjects, so a maximum of 18 but they want a score of 15 or higher
And you have have to include english, maths and science as one of the 9
so your numbers baffle me..
Reply 1827
Did the uni give you this score because i thought they scored the best 9 subjects, so a maximum of 18 but they want a score of 15 or higher

academic score, both a levels and gcse's. I literally need full mark in my ps but i had 22/24. I know someone with worse gcse and a levels in 2nd yr there tho

yeah i dont know the facts too well, i found an 'official' scoring system and you get 2 points for every A/A* and 1 for a B. i think your right with the 18 things there :colondollar:
but i think id be interview worthy if they liked my statement, not sure whether to apply there next year though. But at least i could visit anfield :wink:
Reply 1829
What is this about penis? I have one:sexface:, also piss :sexface::sexface:
Original post by dmz
academic score, both a levels and gcse's. I literally need full mark in my ps but i had 22/24. I know someone with worse gcse and a levels in 2nd yr there tho

But apparantly they're mainly about interview & personal statement
I think the academic score stuff is just to get an interview

yeah i dont know the facts too well, i found an 'official' scoring system and you get 2 points for every A/A* and 1 for a B. i think your right with the 18 things there :colondollar:
but i think id be interview worthy if they liked my statement, not sure whether to apply there next year though. But at least i could visit anfield :wink:

I find they can contradict themselves a bit though (like all unis do) so it's hard to tell
I wanted to apply, but if i get a decent UKCAT score i won't risk liverpool/bristol as they're competitive enough as it is

Original post by dmz

LOL well they don't call you the TSR fornicator for nothing.. :sexface:
Reply 1831
Original post by dmz

Hahaha, and you know what they say about black guys and their penises...

Ohh, I do love penis jokes :biggrin:
Original post by twelve
Hahaha, and you know what they say about black guys and their penises...

Ohh, I do love penis jokes :biggrin:

And what you don't love is that annoying girl in your class :fyi:
NO MORE HIGHER ENGLISH EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!

I have probably got a B, scraped an A if I do get one. I don't care anymore.

Woohoo!
Reply 1834
And what you don't love is that annoying girl in your class :fyi:

Haha yeahh.

:colondollar:
Original post by Harbour Seal
NO MORE HIGHER ENGLISH EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!

I have probably got a B, scraped an A if I do get one. I don't care anymore.

Woohoo!

Well done mate :smile:
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Well done mate :smile:

How possible is it to teach yourself advanced highers do you think?

Beeka :ahee:

:sexface:
Beeka :ahee:

:sexface:

:ahee:

LONG TIME NO FACEBOOK.

I have missed your weird avatar.

I am almost a normal person again. 4 EXAMS LEFT! Maths, Chem and Human Bio are a joke, it's History I'm ****ting myself with.... Too... Many... Essays...

I just need AAAAB, God. Preferably AAAAA, but I can settle for AAAAB. Please? kthnxbyex
:ahee:

LONG TIME NO FACEBOOK.

I have missed your weird avatar.

I am almost a normal person again. 4 EXAMS LEFT! Maths, Chem and Human Bio are a joke, it's History I'm ****ting myself with.... Too... Many... Essays...

I just need AAAAB, God. Preferably AAAAA, but I can settle for AAAAB. Please? kthnxbyex

:hi:
I know :sad:

My avatar isn't weird :cry2:

Yay for being normal :ahee: which is probably not gonna last very long :ninjagirl:
4? :afraid: Why did you even take History? :facepalm2:

:crossedf:

Good luck :borat:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending