Just bought

This is what my bursary is for, yes?

Oooh, those mint green tunnels are lovely! Where did you get them? :biggrin:
Does anyone know of any websites which sell scaffold bars? Thanks
Reply 5304
Original post by Monkey_Maiden

Original post by Monkey_Maiden
Does anyone know of any websites which sell scaffold bars? Thanks

BAF who are absolutely amazing if you have a problem with your order (but ship from America and thus price in dollars)
Wildcat who some people hate but I personally love
BJS used to be amazing, but now have gone downhill and some people have big problems with them
Crazy Factory ship from somewhere far away via somewhere else far away so it can take a while to get your stuff - mine took 4 weeks.
Original post by mimimimi
Oooh, those mint green tunnels are lovely! Where did you get them? :biggrin:

Bodyjewelleryshop (as linked in juno's post above), they're kaos ear skins, they make your holes look really big and they're really comfy, excited cos I haven't owned an earskin since about 4mm and now I'm at 8mm.

Oh and how's this for acceptance of body mods? My mum asked me how long I was planning on staying at 8mm in case she saw a nice plug and wanted to get it for me, she used to hate my stretched ear.
Speaking of acceptance, my mum actually encouraged me to get inked, paid for it as a birthday present, then got one herself from the same guy.
Reply 5307
Original post by Nynyflower

Bodyjewelleryshop (as linked in juno's post above), they're kaos ear skins, they make your holes look really big and they're really comfy, excited cos I haven't owned an earskin since about 4mm and now I'm at 8mm.

Oh and how's this for acceptance of body mods? My mum asked me how long I was planning on staying at 8mm in case she saw a nice plug and wanted to get it for me, she used to hate my stretched ear.

I have clear kaos and it really looks like I'm wearing nothing! I love em. They're fiddly at 4mm but so much easier at 8mm.

Ahh, nice! I didn't realise they did the comfy silicone tunnels in such nice colours now! I remember BJS, I used to shop from them ages ago - haven't been on there in ages though... May have to have a little browse now!

I've been at 12mm for a long time now, and have loads of different plugs & tunnels - I like being able to change them to match my outfit, like with earrings :tongue: This means going bigger would make them all useless, so I guess I'm stuck at 12 forever! Probably for the best, really, I shouldn't make them any bigger anyway.

My mum still doesn't really like my stretched ears, but she's fine with everything else... She used to be quite disapproving of piercings in general, but I can understand why as I was very young when I got most of mine - I myself regret many of them, despite loving them at the time... She got her nose pierced a couple of years ago and always says about wanting a tattoo, though I'm not sure she'll ever go through with it...
speaking of acceptance also I recently got my nose pierced and my 60 year old mother got me to get hers done for her birthday bacause she liked mine.
Hey, I haven't seen this thread before!

These are my piercings...

Other than my septum which is at 6mm and some in my ears :smile: 8mm labret, sloooooooowly stretching.
I now have just 4 piercings, 2 in each ear, one small, one 10mm stretched. Over the years have had another set in each ear, one in cartiledge, tragus both sides, nostril both sides, tongue 3 times (at the same time), snakebites and central labret, middle top lip and side of top lip, bridge (twice, never took), nipple and navel.. but now just the ear piercings due to clinical work mainly.
Tattoo's.. have a celtic butterfly on my upper back and across my shoulders, the words "one love" on my left inner wrist, an anime neko on my left calf, and blackline fairies on my right calf. Have ideas on my sanskrit arm piece, but may have to wait til after I graduate to get that me thinks..
Original post by Juno
BAF who are absolutely amazing if you have a problem with your order (but ship from America and thus price in dollars)
Wildcat who some people hate but I personally love
BJS used to be amazing, but now have gone downhill and some people have big problems with them
Crazy Factory ship from somewhere far away via somewhere else far away so it can take a while to get your stuff - mine took 4 weeks.

Thank you :smile:
Oops - just ordered these (got a pair of each):

And a new septum keeper...

I preferred the black version of the anchor plugs, but the pink ones were on offer at 75% off, so I thought why not? Better for my bank balance, too.

I should really be banned from shopping online, haha.
Argh afrer seeing these posts im annoyed i lost my plug and havent bothered trying to re-stretch. Must.get.back.on.it.
Got my first tattoo today :biggrin: :party: but was wondering what cream is the best and how often to apply it etc? Cheers
Original post by Rich_183
Got my first tattoo today :biggrin: :party: but was wondering what cream is the best and how often to apply it etc? Cheers

I've always been told to use Bepanthen when I got tattooed. It's actually nappy rash cream, but works a treat keeping new tattoos mousturised. It's really very oily though, so watch out it doesn't stain any of your clothes (easier said than done for certain body parts!)... I can't really remember how often I applied it, probably twice a day - after a shower in the morning and before bed at night. Just whenever it's needed, really - if it starts to feel dry then apply some more :smile:

I'm quite surprised they didn't tell you what to put on your tattoo when you got it, though :s-smilie:
Original post by mimimimi
I've always been told to use Bepanthen when I got tattooed. It's actually nappy rash cream, but works a treat keeping new tattoos mousturised. It's really very oily though, so watch out it doesn't stain any of your clothes (easier said than done for certain body parts!)... I can't really remember how often I applied it, probably twice a day - after a shower in the morning and before bed at night. Just whenever it's needed, really - if it starts to feel dry then apply some more :smile:

I'm quite surprised they didn't tell you what to put on your tattoo when you got it, though :s-smilie:

Haa I couldn't find the sheet they gave me in the place, now i have though but thanks for your adivice though!! Can you get that cream from a normal shop or do you need to go to the pharmacy?
Original post by Rich_183
Haa I couldn't find the sheet they gave me in the place, now i have though but thanks for your adivice though!! Can you get that cream from a normal shop or do you need to go to the pharmacy?

I'm pretty sure they sell it in most supermarkets :smile: It'll probably be with the baby stuff, though. Definitely available in all pharmacies as well, obviously. Did the sheet suggest Bepanthen too?
Bepanthem is awesome stuff to use!

I got my sleeve finished Thursday, got home, removed the cling film and gently washed it, then applied a thin layer of Bepanthem..

Did the same thing Friday, then Saturday I washed it off again but didn't reapply, I just let it air out. It's a little bit tight still but it's healing fine.

It'll start drying out and peeling next week at which point I'll use a little bit of moisturiser, Jergens Naturals Cocoa Butter usually.. After that it's pretty much healed within a week.

I've been following that routine for 18+ hours of work on my sleeve and it's healed amazingly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest