The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2160
Original post by firestar101
True. I liked vegeta's determination also. There is a lot of things you can learn from dragonball z.

And there's a lot to not take seriously hmph

For a while I believed that if I concentrated hard enough and shouted "HAAAAA" for long enough; I would create my own kamehameha

So delusioned was I :sad:
Reply 2161
Original post by Tobia_s
And there's a lot to not take seriously hmph

For a while I believed that if I concentrated hard enough and shouted "HAAAAA" for long enough; I would create my own kamehameha

So delusioned was I :sad:

i sat down in a yoga position and thought if i focused hard enough I'd levitate :facepalm :

Original post by dmz
I'm sure he can open it again. Why'd he close it?

I could open it but it's hardly worth it for 40 posts :erm:

I was bullied into closing it :colonhash:

Make the new thread will you? :bebored:
Reply 2163
I don't know anything about DBZ :s-smilie:

So I'm going to go right in there and complain a bit more about the UKCAT, and how today, I'm going to have to face the fact that I will have to do it again, and book it :frown:

On the plus side, I'm planning an order from amazon for the UKCAT practise questions, and my mum is paying :biggrin: So I'm going to throw in a few purchases of my own :ninja:
Reply 2164
Haha, right i have 48 hours to do 70 odd pages of past papers and 25pages of learning. Little brothers doing same exam :ahee:
Original post by dmz
Haha, right i have 48 hours to do 70 odd pages of past papers and 25pages of learning. Little brothers doing same exam :ahee:

:lol:

When's the exam? :unsure:
Reply 2166
Have we immigrated into this thread now, then?
Reply 2167
Original post by futuredoc77
:lol:

When's the exam? :unsure:

Thursday! Working full day on Wednesday.
Original post by Beska
Have we immigrated into this thread now, then?

mind making a new thread?
Original post by dmz
Thursday! Working full day on Wednesday.

mind making a new thread?
You should probably take the Wednesday off and do some last minute cramming :erm: it's what I'd do :yep:

I don't understand, why doesn't everyone come here?? We are now 2012 re-applicants, everyone is still living in the past! :redface:
Reply 2171
Original post by baztech
I don't understand, why doesn't everyone come here?? We are now 2012 re-applicants, everyone is still living in the past! :redface:

because most people on there are not re-applying this year, they are in now, they re-applied for 2011 entry.
Mark I n II were truely epic
Reply 2172
Original post by baztech

I'm a 2011 reapplicant, not a 2012 reapplicant.
Original post by Beska
I'm a 2011 reapplicant, not a 2012 reapplicant.

Ahhh so you got in, congrats. Where you studying?
Reply 2174
Original post by baztech
Ahhh so you got in, congrats. Where you studying?

Newcastle. :smile:
Original post by dmz
because most people on there are not re-applying this year, they are in now, they re-applied for 2011 entry.
Mark I n II were truely epic

I'm still here for the long haul :cool:
Original post by Beska
Newcastle. :smile:

Nice work, I applied for the fast-track course there with a measly 670 in my UKCAT, no idea what I was thinking...
Reply 2177
Original post by dmz
i sat down in a yoga position and thought if i focused hard enough I'd levitate :facepalm :

:ahee:

Lol parents should pay more attention to what their children watch :yep:
Reply 2178
Original post by joemullally
I'm still here for the long haul :cool:

i thought i'd be, but GEM seems the right way
So you're all leaving..? :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending