The Student Room Group

Fantasy McFlurries - Post your Ideal one!

Scroll to see replies

Chocolate muffin mcfurry:

take a mcdonalds choc muffin, microwave, press into flurry cup leaving a big whole in the middle, fill with ice cream, top with hot toffee sauce*

*can also use chocolate sauce
Reply 101
Actually, a Milky Way Crispy Rolls McFlurry would get the nommin'.

I realised this after jamming one into my ice cream cone as I had no flakes; let's just say it's a stroke of simple, delicious genius.
Reply 102
I actually like plain McFlurry :P But well, if I had to add a topping... it would be blitzed up Skittles :P
Original post by Fumi
A mcflurry with pieces of cookie dough and brownies in it. <3

isnt that called ben and jerrys half baked :P x
Reply 104
reeses cups and reeses pieces mixed together. oh god.:coma:
A Mint Aero McFlurry or M&M's McFlurry (mainly because I think M&M's are so much better than Smarties!) :smile:
Reply 106
Original post by katiej149
A Mint Aero McFlurry or M&M's McFlurry (mainly because I think M&M's are so much better than Smarties!) :smile:

They did Mint Aero McFlurries a while back!
Excellent thread :yy:

Wispa Gold.
Original post by znh
They did Mint Aero McFlurries a while back!

Yeah, I wish they'd bring them back though! :smile:
Probably kind of odd, but I think a Fruit Pastille McFlurry coated with chocolate would be heavenly.

Oh, and one of these please.
:drool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Mine is still best tbh.
Reply 111
Not really crazy but a Snickers McFlurry with pieces of peanuts and chocolate covered peanut nougat swirled with Caramel and Chocolate Sauce... :smile:

But I could live without McFlurries if Hot Fudge Sundaes were back on the menu :love: ... it's so unfair you can buy them in Wales and Scotland but not England!! :frown:
Reply 112

:coma:
Reply 113
Sea salt caramel and raisin. Interesting combo I do indeed think.
Reply 114
Also, if they still existed in the UK (curse you, Australia and territories where they're still produced) - ASTROS MCFLURRY!

On a separate sidenote, I made myself a home-made Pretzel Flipz McFlurry with my ice cream maker and some Marks and Spencer Belgian Chocolate coated Pretzels...
Reply 115
Mmm, Jaffa Cake McFlurry would be good! I wish they still did Lion ones :frown:

Twix, Galaxy Caramel, After Eight, Bounty...mmm, Bounty! Revels!

I need to try the Oreo one!
Malteasers yum :smile:
I don't know if anyone has been to manly in sydney (australia) but they have an icecream shop where you can have almost any chocolate or sweets of your choice mixed with a huge variety of different flavour icecreams.

Was amazing and quite similar to what people have been doing on this thread (my reason for bringing it up)
banoffee pie mcflurry

cherry bakewell mcflurry

baileys cheesecake mcflurry!
Bounty McFlurry

Galaxy McFlurry

Bliss McFlurry

Mmmm :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest