The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John Locke
8 days for me too

Good luck :smile:
So my Thai meal to celebrate my results gets ruined by the noro hitting me 2 hours later. Ugh.
Original post by Kinkerz

Original post by Kinkerz
I don't think lectures are compulsory. It's university policy for them not to be.
Also, the argument some would use against your point for D) is: why should I waste my time attending certain sessions I know won't be of much use (i.e. many of the lectures and a decent number of the lab sessions)? If someone is doing satisfactorily, but misses the odd session, why should that be a problem? Question it if they do badly sure.

i'm pretty sure we've been told they are!

yeah i agree about missing the odd crappy one but it needs to either be fully compulsory and actually enforced if someone misses one, or be told it's optional and so no threats of health and conduct or something if you do miss it.

they should decide what it is and actually enforce it so it's fair for everyone
Original post by Becca-Sarah
x

By the way, have you had a chance to pick between the last two units of the course yet? :s-smilie:
Original post by FFCrusader
By the way, have you had a chance to pick between the last two units of the course yet? :s-smilie:

No... I've heard literally nothing since the last email from Kate with a disabillity/ethnicity/fees form. AFAIK we were still waiting on the course organiser email giving us start dates, etc.

What are the two options, anyway? Is that medical imaging vs. rehab technologies?
Hey guys - having never bothered to learn the clotting cascade properly (shame/horror etc ) :p:

Can someone suggest a link online that adequately describes it?

I wanna learn it nao.

Thank ye
Original post by Philosoraptor
Hey guys - having never bothered to learn the clotting cascade properly (shame/horror etc ) :p:

I wanna learn it nao.

Thank ye

Post-BSc boredom has hit already?! Get out more :tongue:
Original post by i'm no superman
Everyone has / is getting results...

I have yet to sit my exams. 8 days to go...

I need a hug. :frown:

How can you hug someone over the internet?
Original post by Becca-Sarah
No... I've heard literally nothing since the last email from Kate with a disabillity/ethnicity/fees form. AFAIK we were still waiting on the course organiser email giving us start dates, etc.

What are the two options, anyway? Is that medical imaging vs. rehab technologies?

Ah right fair enough, it's just that ages ago I got a generic email about choosing modules which didn't make sense to me (I know it was sent to other people with courses that you don't get choices..) I had a look and nothing was there anyways so I was just wondering if you had anything like that.

I've heard nothing about when the course dates starts and such though :colonhash:

Yeah we have a choice between imaging and rehab stuff. The question is when do we pick between them :dontknow:
Original post by FFCrusader
Ah right fair enough, it's just that ages ago I got a generic email about choosing modules which didn't make sense to me (I know it was sent to other people with courses that you don't get choices..) I had a look and nothing was there anyways so I was just wondering if you had anything like that.

I've heard nothing about when the course dates starts and such though :colonhash:

Yeah we have a choice between imaging and rehab stuff. The question is when do we pick between them :dontknow:

I just had a look at the website and the optional/choice bit is for the Spring term module, so it may be that we don't need to pick until after we've started in September. I think I'm definitely leaning towards the Imaging one. I'm more interested in when we get to pick our projects!
Original post by Isometrix
How can you hug someone over the internet?
Did I specify that I wanted a hug 'over the internet'?
Original post by Philosoraptor

I wanna learn it nao.

Thank ye

This is reasonable:
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hematology/Coagulation.swf

Why didn't I see this when I was learning this last year and this year? :p:
Did I specify that I wanted a hug 'over the internet'?

:hugs:
Oh goodness.

First final exam tomorrow and I have the fear, and it is getting worse by the passing minute.

Original post by Isometrix
:hugs:
:console:
Reply 4216
Everyone has / is getting results...

I have yet to sit my exams. 8 days to go...

I need a hug. :frown:

I need a hug too, day 4/77 away from my boyfriend. This SUCKS. :frown:
Original post by fatal
I need a hug too, day 4/77 away from my boyfriend. This SUCKS. :frown:

Harsh times :frown: Bad enough going weekend to weekend I find.
Haha... thats true... however, they'll screw us over in some form or another... "oh lets put 50 questions in that we haven't thought them and make them **** themselves... muahahaha" lol

they must have... for me to have passed that paper, they must have removed at least 30 questions lol.. no exaggeration. haha

Original post by Medicine Man
BEST BIT: NO MORE SPOTTERS (AND SAQ'S)!! EVER!
:happy2:

Grats dude! Enjoy being back home and stuff!

EDIT: Tbh, I reckon they lowered the pass mark for that horrible spotter exam because I was pleasantly shocked with my mark as were a bunch of others. Either that, or there was a massive error in the system and thus we should just take the marks and run like the wind! :p:
nothing on it came up across the 2 years so you didn't miss out much :biggrin:

Original post by Medicine Man
Why didn't I see this when I was learning this last year and this year? :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending