Original post by Bella Occhi
:confused:

I think it may just be med/dental students. :hmmmm:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2161
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Anyone filled in their online questionnaire thing?

:awesome:.......what thingy?

e:

oh :colonhash: I'm not one of those :cry: :L
Original post by dmz
:awesome:.......what thingy?

e:

oh :colonhash: I'm not one of those :cry: :L

Medical history type form really - past and present conditions you may have had, injection history, all of that lark.

You will be. :nopity:
Reply 2163
Medical history type form really - past and present conditions you may have had, injection history, all of that lark.

lol, we'll see :P
Original post by dmz
lol, we'll see :P

You may not even want to come graduation. :tongue:
Reply 2165

It is just for med students yes.
I only just found out that I haven't had all my MMR jabs, but apparently it doesn't matter. Only hep b is mandatory.
Reply 2166
You may not even want to come graduation. :tongue:

I know, had a talk about engineering and it would seem they're pretty poor, so might just turn into actuary after this if i dont go into medicine, but defo only doing this engineering degree for fun it would seem
Reply 2167
How do we hear about accom? Is it by letter or email does anyone know?
Reply 2168
Original post by FloRaRa
How do we hear about accom? Is it by letter or email does anyone know?

They'll send you an email saying which hall you've been allocated to, and which room, and they'll give you a link to pay your deposit. Once you've done this, you have to accept the contract by clicking the button at the bottom of the accom offer and you'll be directed to a PDF giving a brief outline of your contract (hall, room number, contract length, total rent, etc) which you'll need to print off and show when you collect your keys.

You have to accept the accom offer within 7 days of receiving it, so check your email regularly, including junk folder.

If you have a conditional offer, you won't hear until after results day. If you have a unconditional, you should hear some time this month.
Reply 2169
Which day is considered to be that 'results day' ? :smile:
Reply 2170
Original post by Mazvydas
Which day is considered to be that 'results day' ? :smile:

18th August, its when A-Level students get their results.
Original post by Gemini92
They'll send you an email saying which hall you've been allocated to, and which room, and they'll give you a link to pay your deposit. Once you've done this, you have to accept the contract by clicking the button at the bottom of the accom offer and you'll be directed to a PDF giving a brief outline of your contract (hall, room number, contract length, total rent, etc) which you'll need to print off and show when you collect your keys.

You have to accept the accom offer within 7 days of receiving it, so check your email regularly, including junk folder.

If you have a conditional offer, you won't hear until after results day. If you have a unconditional, you should hear some time this month.

Where do you collect your keys from? A university office somewhere on campus or is there an on-site thing for individual halls?
Reply 2172
Original post by Bella Occhi
Where do you collect your keys from? A university office somewhere on campus or is there an on-site thing for individual halls?

I got mine from the site office at Monty B, I'm assuming its the same at the other halls.
Reply 2173
Original post by Gemini92
18th August, its when A-Level students get their results.

I got a conditional offer, but what if I already got my exam results and they are even better than required? Does this change anything or should I still wait until the results day?

Reply 2174
Original post by Mazvydas
I got a conditional offer, but what if I already got my exam results and they are even better than required? Does this change anything or should I still wait until the results day?

You'd be better of asking accomoffice about this, but this is what they said to someone else in a different thread regarding a similar query, mainly the bit in bold:

Original post by accomoffice
We won't even be starting to do any allocations until after about 14th July. So realistically, it will be week commencing 18th July that unconditional students will start to hear and as Gemini said, it wil be after A level results, that people with conditional offers will start to hear. (and that will include anyone who turns unconditional after 14 July. So for anyone with different qualifications, unless the admissions people can have processed your results by 13 July, you're more likely to be allocated along with the A level students)
Reply 2175
Anyone applied for the tannery? :smile:

I filled mine in! Is it the one with all the dates of jabs etc? Took me ages to find my jab dates! I think everyone in school of healthcare has to fill one in
Original post by laura2701
I filled mine in! Is it the one with all the dates of jabs etc? Took me ages to find my jab dates! I think everyone in school of healthcare has to fill one in

Yep, that's the one! There wasn't a deadline for it right? As long as it's in before we start... Or results day even?

I need to open a student bank account for student finance. :K:

Original post by dmz
I know, had a talk about engineering and it would seem they're pretty poor, so might just turn into actuary after this if i dont go into medicine, but defo only doing this engineering degree for fun it would seem

It's a competitive field - the higher up you go, the more you'll earn - but you'll have to prove yourself constantly. No room for slackers in engineering if you want to get to the top. :tongue: That said, chemical engineers don't earn a half bad salary at all.

Original post by FloRaRa
It is just for med students yes.
I only just found out that I haven't had all my MMR jabs, but apparently it doesn't matter. Only hep b is mandatory.

Even that they'll give you come uni if you haven't managed to get your jabs. I've had mine and didn't even realise!
(edited 12 years ago)
Yep, that's the one! There wasn't a deadline for it right? As long as it's in before we start... Or results day even?

I need to open a student bank account for student finance. :undefined:K

I think the deadline was sometime this month? I think that it said it on the letter because I go travelling on Sunday and had to make sure i had filled it in cos otherwise would miss the deadline :/
Original post by laura2701
I think the deadline was sometime this month? I think that it said it on the letter because I go travelling on Sunday and had to make sure i had filled it in cos otherwise would miss the deadline :/

I checked my letter as soon as I read that! It doesn't seem to show a date though? As long as you have it completed before they start the next stage of your assessment which is in September? :hmmmm:

Latest