The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm back from Greece. Best getaway ever!

I want to go somewhere else. Give me ideas people. I have 7 weeks of my hols left to kill...or shall I get a head start with neuroscience? I feel absolutely ****ed. I've forgotten all of semester 3 neuro and I'm bricking it about my iBSc. I still need to sort out accommodation at London Bridge!
Crap! I didn't read an email correctly. I was supposed to either submit an essay by the end of may or the begining of September. I read the September bit and dismissed it and knew I'd do it over the summer. I just know dug up the email and it said I had to email them my essay title choice by the 31st of May.

Oh dear. I'm a bit late. Time to write an apologetic email me thinks... The essay is so dry too, it's about complience of all things.
Is that your "remedial" essay?
Original post by Elles
Interesting view from my window right now, if you have me on facebook...

There's stuff going on around London apparently...(not talking about the yesterday tottenham stuff - I mean more tonight)
yup enfield/walthamstow/brixton and now dalston as well apparently
Original post by speedystef
Is that your "remedial" essay?

Yeah. I could make up a 1500 word essay on complience in like an hour. But referencing.. I think I chose the worst one for referencing. Are there even any studies on complience? I did a (very) brief google and couldn't find much.

Uch. Effort :X
Note to Greg, "attend SSC next year to avoid this fate"

Also saw you finished Sons of Librety :wink:, that's probably my favourite one, even though MGS4 runs a close 2nd, you should play it mate, it's godlike, you won't get what this means yet but I earnt a Foxhound emblem on it :tongue:
Note to Greg, "attend SSC next year to avoid this fate"

Also saw you finished Sons of Librety :wink:, that's probably my favourite one, even though MGS4 runs a close 2nd, you should play it mate, it's godlike, you won't get what this means yet but I earnt a Foxhound emblem on it :tongue:

I don't have a PS3 though. Steve does though, I wonder if I could persuade him next year to let me wrangle a few days on there to finish it if I rented it or something.
Original post by RollerBall
I don't have a PS3 though. Steve does though, I wonder if I could persuade him next year to let me wrangle a few days on there to finish it if I rented it or something.

I'll just bring mine to uni and you can play that :smile:

Btw have you been following the story, because there are some essential bits that aren't in the games but you can find on the Digital Graphic Novel and the Metal Gear Solid 4 database (downloadable for free on PSN), and if your into the story (the best bit) then these are essential :tongue:
Reply 4949

BREAKING NEWS:Police in London dealing with looting in the north, east and south of the capital

What is the world coming to?
I'll just bring mine to uni and you can play that :smile:

Btw have you been following the story, because there are some essential bits that aren't in the games but you can find on the Digital Graphic Novel and the Metal Gear Solid 4 database (downloadable for free on PSN), and if your into the story (the best bit) then these are essential :tongue:

Yeah, I am very much into the MGS universe. I've been using the wiki to supplement any bits I don't think I was getting from the games. I had to wiki some stuff about the first game when I played the second as I couldn't remember **** all. Is the digital graphic novel the PSP game? I think I've read that, can't remember.
Reply 4951
Original post by Philosoraptor
There's stuff going on around London apparently...(not talking about the yesterday tottenham stuff - I mean more tonight)

Yes, we rather noticed... :tongue:
Original post by Elles
Yes, we rather noticed... :tongue:

At least Nandos is safe!
Reply 4953
Original post by carcinoma
At least Nandos is safe!

Is it? They food poisoned me once & so never gone back! Krispy Kreme on the otherhand... :frown:

Will be wondering into town later - hope some shops will be open, I would like to buy things. :rolleyes:
Original post by Elles
Is it? They food poisoned me once & so never gone back! Krispy Kreme on the otherhand... :frown:

Will be wondering into town later - hope some shops will be open, I would like to buy things. :rolleyes:

At least Krispy Kreme was not set on fire. (Was it?)

It is all still closed off and all the shops were shut. Getting to work may be fun later.
Original post by crazylemon
:rofl:

Phders PMSing over the fact we call ourselves Doctor after an undergrad degree.

I think it is one of the most funny things.

I concur :cool:
Original post by Elles

There is a Tesco express not too far from your hospital (v near to mine) if you get desperate tomorrow. So far the mob haven't invaded Marylebone. Am bloody glad to not be at either of my previous hospitals though.
Original post by Helenia
There is a Tesco express not too far from your hospital (v near to mine) if you get desperate tomorrow. So far the mob haven't invaded Marylebone. Am bloody glad to not be at either of my previous hospitals though.

On a more positive note, at least hospitals are probably some of the safest places. Not even the craziest gangsters will loot and smash a hospital.
Original post by crazylemon
I was told a fight broke out in Kings I think. Rival gangs brought to the same hospital...I can't verify it though...

That is a daily occurance at Kings. They always bring both victims to Kings as its usually the closest hospital, for stabbing and such. They are used to that there.
Original post by carcinoma
On a more positive note, at least hospitals are probably some of the safest places. Not even the craziest gangsters will loot and smash a hospital.

No, but it's not exactly unknown for people to come in to "finish the job."

Latest

Trending

Trending