The Student Room Group

Cambridge 2011 Freshers Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2460
Original post by Zoedotdot
Track won't be up until about 8am tomorrow :smile: Try to get some rest and get up in the morning to check it!

I am just trying if they would release it by some mistakes... I know I cant fall asleep.:frown:
Reply 2461
Original post by Amy Luo
I am just trying if they would release it by some mistakes... I know I cant fall asleep.:frown:

Extremely unlikely - trust me, I had a training day given by someone from UCAS and I'm up in Cheltenham at the moment ready to spend tomorrow at UCAS headquarters :smile: They said categorically that this year there will be no mistakes and track will be up at some point between 7 and 8 tomorrow. I know it's hard to sleep though!
Reply 2462
went to bed. couldnt sleep. so back to checking track. :/
Reply 2463
STEP Mathematics II

S (93 marks)
STEP Mathematics III

S (116 marks)
Good luck everyone!
Original post by l2882005
STEP Mathematics II

S (93 marks)
STEP Mathematics III

S (116 marks)

You're a mathematics beast.

I expect firsts.
Reply 2466
can't sleep :/
Reply 2467
Best of luck to those receiving their results in a few hours! My fingers are crossed for you all :smile:
Reply 2468
Worrying.
Reply 2469
Morning all!

As promised, the name of this thread has now been changed, and here are your Official 2011 Cambridge Results Thread and your Cambridge Results Day Discussion Thread is now open!

Best of luck to you all, I hope it goes well this morning and we see lots of good news pouring into those threads.
'Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge (C05) to study Mathematics (G100) has been confirmed.'

:woo:
Original post by Schnecke
'Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge (C05) to study Mathematics (G100) has been confirmed.'

:woo:

Seeing this made my day :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
AAAARGH, my Track says unconditional for insurance but doesn't say unsuccesful for Cam. What does this mean?

The same thing happened with someone that had an offer from Ox. :s-smilie:
My body woke me up at about half five. I spent the time until about ten minutes ago trying to distract myself, because I KNEW sleep wouldn't work, and then saw that Track was online... I've got in. I literally CAN'T believe it. :biggrin:

I've always wanted to stroll, carefree, into school on a results day...
Original post by Doughnuts!!
AAAARGH, my Track says unconditional for insurance but doesn't say unsuccesful for Cam. What does this mean?

The same thing happened with someone that had an offer from Ox. :s-smilie:

My insurance is also unconditional, so it might just mean Cambridge are being slow! Keeping fingers crossed for you!
In for English at Robinson! :smile:
Reply 2476
Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge (C05) to study Engineering (4 years) (H100) has been confirmed. OMGGGGGGGG :woo:
Original post by darkestskies
My insurance is also unconditional, so it might just mean Cambridge are being slow! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

:hugs:

It's also happening to people with offers from Oxford so I don't know what the hell is going on...
Original post by Doughnuts!!
:hugs:

It's also happening to people with offers from Oxford so I don't know what the hell is going on...

I have no idea what that means, but I've got everything crossed for you to get in man :smile:
Reply 2479
*unsubscribes* :motz:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending