Scroll to see replies

Original post by tehforum
Congrats! Law. :sexface:

It's me btw

Thanks dude. Lol Law is certainly very sexy
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by nadz123456
Another fellow 'Christ-ian':smile:
What subject are you going to be reading and on a scale of 1-10 how excited are you right now...loool

Medicine :biggrin: Ermm eleventy-five? :biggrin: :biggrin:

How about you (on both counts haha)?
Reply 2602
Original post by indifferencepersonified
4A*'s. Hello Christ's :biggrin:

Hello fellow Christ's person :smile:
Although you ARE doing medicine, so god knows if we'll ever see you :wink:
Reply 2603
Original post by rosietheology

ALSO, anyone know when we get our '@cam' email addresses?
ALSSSOOO, now have to choose accommodation - dya think paying extra for an en suite is worth it? Personally, I think not....

You can actually get your email addresses a couple of days before you arrive but you can only get the password when you'r there.

Oh Fitz is only doing accommodation now? Christ's seems to have been super early with their accommodation stuff then :O

Well it depends on what you like - is space important to you? do you think sharing a bathroom would be okay for you? Etcetc.

If you're a girl and have to share a bathroom with 10 people and half of them guys, that might not be so pleasant, so... xD It all depends on you!
Original post by kpatb
Hello fellow Christ's person :smile:
Although you ARE doing medicine, so god knows if we'll ever see you :wink:

I will make time to see one and all :wink: I am going to do medicine, but I will definitely still want a social life!
Reply 2605
Original post by tobyc
Met my offer for Maths at King's! Anyone else doing Maths or going to King's?

I'm doing Maths at Churchill :biggrin: What were your A-level/STEP results like? :smile:
Reply 2606
Original post by indifferencepersonified
I will make time to see one and all :wink: I am going to do medicine, but I will definitely still want a social life!

I know I know, I was just kidding :biggrin:

And I hope you have joined the facebook fresher's group.
Otherwise I might have to send someone to beat you with a stick.

Good :biggrin:

nadz123456

What did you choose for your accommodation? And if you guys get your freshers packs/letters from tutors, let me know please? I live in the middle east and post is SO slow.
(Actually, I might move this conversation to Christ's forum)
Original post by kpatb

What did you choose for your accommodation? And if you guys get your freshers packs/letters from tutors, let me know please? I live in the middle east and post is SO slow.

I'm not sure, i might have :confused: link me :smile:
I chose an ensuite room in the second top band as my first choice accomodation. Will do, but I think we might be waiting a while yet so don't get your hopes up :wink:
Reply 2608
Original post by Ajka
I got a letter from Fitzwilliam :smile: even though I'm deferred! so thrilled! :biggrin:

it doesnt matter because i'm taking a gap year too:colondollar:
Original post by Cast.Iron
A satisfying A*A*AA. See you in October.

:pierre:

Yay I got the same grades!! See you soon

Also random question but when are we sent a reading list for Law? :smile:
Original post by anoushka1

I think it varies between Colleges. All I received from Pembroke was a letter from my DoS saying to read his book and write an essay on one of several titles he gave us. I'd imagine it'll be within the next week or so, although I don't know whether it'll be in the "welcome pack". (I've made this sound like going on holiday, which isn't a bad description - Cambridge is the happiest place on earth! :awesome:)
Original post by Tortious
I think it varies between Colleges. All I received from Pembroke was a letter from my DoS saying to read his book and write an essay on one of several titles he gave us. I'd imagine it'll be within the next week or so, although I don't know whether it'll be in the "welcome pack". (I've made this sound like going on holiday, which isn't a bad description - Cambridge is the happiest place on earth! :awesome:)

Hahaha I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cambridge ever since I remember so I can imagine it being one of the happiest places on earth!
Thank you sounds good, so just have to wait for my college to get back to me :smile:
Original post by anoushka1

Well done :smile:. It's up to the college to send reading lists but here is mine if you want to get started early: http://www.homerton.cam.ac.uk/pdf/Law.pdf

Now, if you excuse me, I am going to get ridonkulously drunk.
Reply 2613
Original post by dbou
I'm doing Maths at Churchill :biggrin: What were your A-level/STEP results like? :smile:

I nearly applied there! Was a tough choice between King's and Churchill... I got 3 A*s for A-levels and a 2 in STEP II and an S in STEP III. Luckily I had a 12 offer not a 11. How about you?
Congrats to everyone who got in! So who's coming for MML?
Reply 2615
Original post by tobyc
I nearly applied there! Was a tough choice between King's and Churchill... I got 3 A*s for A-levels and a 2 in STEP II and an S in STEP III. Luckily I had a 12 offer not a 11. How about you?

I originally applied for Trinity :redface: but i'm just so happy to be going to Cambridge I don't mind which college it is! I got S in STEP I and 1 in STEP II, and 3 A1's in Advanced Higher. That's a really good STEP offer, they must have really liked you at interview. My offer in STEP was what I got :tongue:

And well done in getting an S in STEP III!
3 A*s and 2 As, St Catz here I come :smile: So happy, and congrats to everyone :biggrin:
Original post by kpatb

I chose the second most expensive band for accomadation but I don't really mind what I get as long as I have an ensuite.

I'll let you know when we get our packs, I don't know how I'd cope if I had to wait several extra days for letters loool
Original post by Ziffachan
Congrats to everyone who got in! So who's coming for MML?

Me :biggrin: Greetings, fellow MMLer
Reply 2619
Original post by FlobberDobber
3 A*s and 2 As, St Catz here I come :smile: So happy, and congrats to everyone :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending