The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xfonnt
I guess we're in the same boat! I kinda registered and went on everything today haha :colondollar: I didn't get a choice either for Clarence Dock :colonhash:

Oh god really, its okay don't worry :smile: we're just over excited :tongue: I've emailed them but i dont think its going to be a problem! I know a few people who've done it, if you go back on to the e-intro thing you can now book a time slot and stuff to move in so i think its okay! :smile:
Where abouts are you staying in clarence dock?x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 3341
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
Oh god really, its okay don't worry :smile: we're just over excited :tongue: I've emailed them but i dont think its going to be a problem! I know a few people who've done it, if you go back on to the e-intro thing you can now book a time slot and stuff to move in so i think its okay! :smile:

It's let me do mine, came up with my room and all, mum's not sure what time i should do it for though
Original post by dmz
It's let me do mine, came up with my room and all, mum's not sure what time i should do it for though

Yeahh its let me do mine too :smile: I put down between 11:00 and 13:00 on the 17th! I'm sooo excited :biggrin:
Did you guys go here https://idp.leeds.ac.uk/MyPassword/MyPasswordServlet/entry to get your details to log into the eIntro? It says on that page that we can't register until after the 31st :confused:
Reply 3344
Yeahh its let me do mine too :smile: I put down between 11:00 and 13:00 on the 17th! I'm sooo excited :biggrin:

12-2 on the 10th :woo: excitement's dying down a little tbh :tongue:
Reply 3345
Original post by Bella Occhi
Did you guys go here https://idp.leeds.ac.uk/MyPassword/MyPasswordServlet/entry to get your details to log into the eIntro? It says on that page that we can't register until after the 31st :confused:

yer, try it anyway :tongue: student ID is in acccommodation contract
How do you book in your moving in time?
Original post by dmz
yer, try it anyway :tongue: student ID is in acccommodation contract

Oh thanks it worked. Do I now do the 'proceed to registration' thing?
Original post by dmz
12-2 on the 10th :woo: excitement's dying down a little tbh :tongue:

Oh wow the 10th is really early! :biggrin: You'll start getting more excited when the time comes that means you dont really have that much longer at home:eek:
Reply 3349
Original post by Bella Occhi
Oh thanks it worked. Do I now do the 'proceed to registration' thing?

yep, top right i think once you've proceeded and signed in

Just printed off the form to order the university/halls hoodies too :biggrin:, Is the color royal like purple btw?
Original post by (:Becca(:

at the end of the e-intro or somewhere in it anyway
Reply 3350
Oh wow the 10th is really early! :biggrin: You'll start getting more excited when the time comes that means you dont really have that much longer at home:eek:

I know :yep: think it's cos i've been waiting for literally 3years, lol. Yea gonna have a friend over for like 2days then i'm going to a friends fresher till the 17th probably. My flat mate is moving in on the 10th as well
Reply 3351

You can choose it at the end of the Residence e-Intro.
Original post by dmz
I know :yep: think it's cos i've been waiting for literally 3years, lol. Yea gonna have a friend over for like 2days then i'm going to a friends fresher till the 17th probably. My flat mate is moving in on the 10th as well

Yeahh thats a looong time! It'll be amazing when you get there, ah well you won't be by yourself then thats good if your flat mates moving in then too! :smile:
Reply 3353
Yeahh thats a looong time! It'll be amazing when you get there, ah well you won't be by yourself then thats good if your flat mates moving in then too! :smile:

Yer, so can't wait, that's why i'm moving in so early, lol. plus an ex :wink:
Reply 3354

Ah true :smile: Oooo thank you! Just done mine :biggrin: 11am - 1pm on 15th :biggrin:

I'm staying in block H! What about you?
Now I can't find eIntro D:
Why is this so confusing?
Original post by xfonnt
Ah true :smile: Oooo thank you! Just done mine :biggrin: 11am - 1pm on 15th :biggrin:

I'm staying in block H! What about you?

Yay! I'm in Block J, i'm really excited now though!
I hope im not going later then everyone else, hopefully most people will go on the weekend!
What are you studying?
Reply 3357
Now I can't find eIntro D:
Why is this so confusing?

where are you right now? it's the third link down in the box in the top right once you're signed in

Gemini or anyone who can answer, when you upgrade your gym membership and it says it's £54, is that a one off payment or monthly? confused! It'd be too cheap for a one off and too expensive for monthly, right?
Reply 3358
Yay! I'm in Block J, i'm really excited now though!
I hope im not going later then everyone else, hopefully most people will go on the weekend!
What are you studying?

That means your block is next to mine :eek: That's cool :biggrin: Sameee, so excited!

Haha don't worry they probably will. I'm studying Graphics & Communication Design :smile: You?
Original post by xfonnt
That means your block is next to mine :eek: That's cool :biggrin: Sameee, so excited!

Haha don't worry they probably will. I'm studying Graphics & Communication Design :smile: You?

Yeaah, we wont be far away :biggrin:! I know cant wait, do you know what you doing for freshers?
Oh that sounds fun/hard haha I'm studying Sociology! :biggrin:

Latest