The Student Room Group

London School of pharmacy 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Rainbow249
Yeah I got in! :smile:

Yayy see you there :biggrin:..found any accommodation yet?
Reply 81
Ive found a twin room in woburn place which is really close by the uni but I don't have anyone to share with its £199 each with an en suite :smile: any girls interested? PM me!
Original post by Smile_10
Yayy see you there :biggrin:..found any accommodation yet?

No not yet :frown: but I've sent you a msg! :smile:
Reply 83
If we have a place in halls, what date do we move in? i know the course starts on the 1st october...
Reply 84
No not yet :frown: but I've sent you a msg! :smile:

& I replied :biggrin:
Anyone got a place in Charles Morton Court?
What is everyone doing for accommodation?
Reply 87
What is everyone doing for accommodation?

Unfortunately, I didn't get a place at any halls, even though I should have qualified for it. But I have found a place a Wedgwood Court, UNITE
Original post by johnlegend
Unfortunately, I didn't get a place at any halls, even though I should have qualified for it. But I have found a place a Wedgwood Court, UNITE

Neither did I, and I live ridiculousy far away so I'm really annoyed! All of the UNITE accomodation is so overpriced, I'm still looking for something that will leave me some money for a social life lol!
Reply 89
Neither did I, and I live ridiculousy far away so I'm really annoyed! All of the UNITE accomodation is so overpriced, I'm still looking for something that will leave me some money for a social life lol!

Unite are just too expensive!!
Reply 90
I just received a letter through the post from London School of Pharmacy, congratulating me on my result and stuff. It also says that the four year full-time curse will commence on 3 Oct 2011 and end on 30 June 2015!!! THAT WAS GOOD TO KNOW!! Also induction and enrolment is on 30th Sept :biggrin:
Reply 91
I just received a letter through the post from London School of Pharmacy, congratulating me on my result and stuff. It also says that the four year full-time curse will commence on 3 Oct 2011 and end on 30 June 2015!!! THAT WAS GOOD TO KNOW!! Also induction and enrolment is on 30th Sept :biggrin:

Same here mate. Looking forward to it.
Any girls from School of Pharmacy that haven't received accommodation wanna get together to rent out a house/flat?? I'm trying to start a group up of about 4 or 5, so that we can all live together in the Bloomsbury area and commute together which would be nice. So any girls interested, then please PM me!! Thank you!!
Reply 93
Hi mate
Previously at London school of pharmacy the examination period is in late January and in June(like A-levels). However, for this year they are planning to change it for 1st year students where examinations will only take place in june.
I just want to know how you feel about the new exam schedule.

Personally, I prefer it like A-levels. It means you don't have to do ridiculous amount of exams(8) solely in june.

Please spread the word and I look forward to hearing from you.
thanks
p.s. i will also be starting uni at lsop
Planning to speak to a few staff at lsop, union and maybe, just maybe make a petition to change it to the old policy.
Reply 94
Hey everyone, hope you are all enjoying your holidays

In order to prepare for the sports activities for this academic year at London School of Pharmacy we (sports reps) need to have an idea on what sports activities you all would be interested in taking part in this year.
So we have made a very short questionnaire (takes less than 1 minute to do) for you all to tell us what sports you would be interested in, etc and have a say in deciding what sports we will be offering. Click the link below for the Questionnaire:

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/dd0eV90NfIz3

We have also made a facebook page which we will keep updated throughout this academic year on the sports event/activities that are running so feel free to join it to keep updated (we will be putting the outcome of this questionnaire on this page aswell).

Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/London-School-of-Pharmacy-Sports/151011524986687

Rabiea (London School of Pharmacy Sports Representative)
Anyone going Commonwealth hall?
Reply 96
Has anyone recieved that email regarding lockers, labcoats and other equipment that was meant to be sent to us?
Reply 97
has anyone recieved that email regarding lockers, labcoats and other equipment that was meant to be sent to us?

no havent recieved anything, btw do you have accommadation ???
Original post by cws121
If we have a place in halls, what date do we move in? i know the course starts on the 1st october...

25th September, which halls you in?
Has anyone recieved that email regarding lockers, labcoats and other equipment that was meant to be sent to us?

Nope, still waiting on the email!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending