The Student Room Group

is this true about male and female sexuality

girls are aroused by the guy being turned on by them, and guys are aroused by the girl....
as i i think this sounds like me, guys dont really turn me just as they are. but the thought of them wanting me , does
Reply 1
Right. Not sure here. It varies from person to person.
Reply 2
actually yeah, I think that's quite true for me
Reply 3
i suppose if a girl was really turned on by me I would return the complement!!
So you are saying:

Men like women just as they are.
Women like men, if they like them in particular.

And how about men who like men and women who like women?
What happens when an ugly guy likes the girl?
Reply 6
Original post by girlsouth
girls are aroused by the guy being turned on by them, and guys are aroused by the girl....
as i i think this sounds like me, guys dont really turn me just as they are. but the thought of them wanting me , does

For some guys and girls, being wanted is a turn on. This is a gender unspecific thing. Girls are also aroused by guys, if the guys have other arousing things about them. Otherwise you couldn't get celeb crushes.
Nah, I am genuinely turned on by men I find physically attractive. However I am also turned on by the thought of a man wanting me, provided that he is not hideous or unhygienic.
Reply 8
well this is just my own experience, i wanted to know how other females felt. iv often felt unsure about my sexuality simply becausemy fantasies were kind of taboo, therefore what did i really want in a relationship? and so ive sometimes thought i was lesbian, i kinda like girls more than guys, but i have no sexual attraction tothem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending