The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4320
queens belfast, edinburgh, dundee and st andrews :/ agh scared. You? :smile:
Sweet, I'm applying Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds (for the lols) and St Andrews......I think :P
Reply 4322
might see you in st andrews then :P I just really need to get in somewhere! haha
Original post by Doctor.
Quit worrying I am sure it will be sorted. We re-apps WILL stick together :biggrin:

Just take your mind off it. :smile:

The only way I can take my mind off it is getting completely smashed out my nut. And I did that last year during application stress and it STILL didn't help.
Original post by Doctor.
Sweet, I'm applying Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds (for the lols) and St Andrews......I think :P

What do you mean for the lols?
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Wrong reasons to apply :unimpressed:

If you prefer Nottingham then apply to Nottingham, man up :colonhash:

Do you know Kings cut-off for last cycle mate?
Original post by DrWannabe
Do you know Kings cut-off for last cycle mate?

I applied to King's last year with a 660 UkCAT average and had no interview. I reckon it was my UkCAT though because I got interviews at both UCL and Oxford so i doubt it was my PS.
Have also sent my application off and I have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's out of my hands now- all I can do is prepare as well as I can for interviews.... I'm **** scared though... AHhHhHhH!!
Reply 4328
just sent my ucas :frown: aghh bricking it! :P
Mine's still not sent away. :argh:
Original post by JessicaStacks

Original post by JessicaStacks
I applied to King's last year with a 660 UkCAT average and had no interview. I reckon it was my UkCAT though because I got interviews at both UCL and Oxford so i doubt it was my PS.

I have a cousin applying as a grad. He phoned other day and they told him last year as a grad the cut off was 650. So i assumed the A-Level candidates would be a lot lower? You think this isnt the case?
Original post by DrWannabe
I have a cousin applying as a grad. He phoned other day and they told him last year as a grad the cut off was 650. So i assumed the A-Level candidates would be a lot lower? You think this isnt the case?

I don't know. I thought it was odd that I got an interview from Oxford and UcL and not King's but it could just be that they had way more applicants and didn't like me for some other reason. Hopefully it won't be the case this year!!!
Original post by crooney
just sent my ucas :frown: aghh bricking it! :P

Brings back bad memories.
When I see Track it'll be worse....
REFERENCE SENT!!! Finally. Can breathe easy and pack the pup's clothes for Liverpool now.

My reference is pretty amazing actually, I didn't know they thought I was that good considering I spent a lot of time fannying about on facebook and TSR. :sexface:
Original post by Harbour Seal
REFERENCE SENT!!! Finally. Can breathe easy and pack the pup's clothes for Liverpool now.

My reference is pretty amazing actually, I didn't know they thought I was that good considering I spent a lot of time fannying about on facebook and TSR. :sexface:

haha fair enough. Told you it'll all work out :P.

Grr I have to track down my Doctor to get my medical evidence :/ Effort.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4335
Anyone else had problems getting into track?

UCAS gave me a new personal ID this time, but Glasgow have accepted my application with my old ID number, and neither of them work logging into track.
Seriously bricking myself that I won't find out about interviews or something now :s-smilie:
Original post by kingme

UCAS gave me a new personal ID this time, but Glasgow have accepted my application with my old ID number, and neither of them work logging into track.
Seriously bricking myself that I won't find out about interviews or something now :s-smilie:

Not 'sent' yet. However I would try asking your Tutor at school (or whoever is admin there).

If not, try ringing up UCAS.
Reply 4337
Original post by kingme

The annoying thing is that UCAS make you accept the agreement which says if UCAS make a mistake, then you can't do **** all about it. One of the many reasons I hate UCAS.
Ok so I sent my form to my school like 2 days ago. How do I know of they've sent it to UCAS!?
Original post by Harbour Seal
Mine's still not sent away. :argh:

I don't think mine has either! When will they send it offfffffff :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending