The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spiral87
Uh huh.

What on earth are you doing still living at home and worrying what your mum thinks :lolwut: Get a job, move out, find friends!
Original post by Trigger
What on earth are you doing still living at home and worrying what your mum thinks :lolwut: Get a job, move out, find friends!

Saving money, helping support my unmarried mum and her s*** load of debt and working from here as a self-employed chump. I drew the short straw shortly before conception.
Saving money, helping support my unmarried mum and her s*** load of debt and working from here as a self-employed chump. I drew the short straw shortly before conception.

Well if youre being the man of the house and getting her out of debt i think you should perhaps be thinking of yourself a bit more. If you want to get your lip pierced go and do it. If you post a pic of of yourself we can accurately judge whether it will work or not.
Reply 5643
Original post by CrazyMel
Yup, it's called 'easypiercing' and it's orange? They said spray it on swabs and cotton buds and use it to completley clean around the piercing. This better work, I'm fed up having a swollen ear :frown:

Original post by Trigger
Personally id stick to salt soaks and chamomile tea bags, i wouldnt want to stick anything on there that i didnt know what was in it.

I think I've actually used Easy piercing before, it's a salt spray IIRC :wink:
Original post by Trigger
Well if youre being the man of the house and getting her out of debt i think you should perhaps be thinking of yourself a bit more. If you want to get your lip pierced go and do it. If you post a pic of of yourself we can accurately judge whether it will work or not.

Get 'em quick, I don't fancy leaving these here for too long. :smile:

*deleted*
(edited 12 years ago)
ohyusss, not seen this thread before!
I have;
Central Labret, Right Nostril, Tongue, Right Tragus, 6mm Lobes, Second Lobes, Right Helix and an Inverse Navel.
I want my Snug or Conch done next, and I'm planning a tattoo of a Joker-styled pinup girl on my left shoulder once I turn 18 :')
Get 'em quick, I don't fancy leaving these here for too long. :smile:

Ha, you dont look anything like i thought! I think a labret would be best as anything to the side is a little "young" IMO but obv others will disagree!
(edited 12 years ago)
What can I say? I'm full of surprises. :smile: Do you mean to say it's not really suitable for a guy my age?
What can I say? I'm full of surprises. :smile: Do you mean to say it's not really suitable for a guy my age?

In my opinion no, i think a simple, central labret would be fine, but other people would disagree.
Original post by Trigger
In my opinion no, i think a simple, central labret would be fine, but other people would disagree.

this, central labrets are the best anyways ;D
I dunno, I do still like the lip ring. I'll have a think about it. I'm literally wanting to get it done within weeks now.
I dunno, I do still like the lip ring. I'll have a think about it. I'm literally wanting to get it done within weeks now.

good luck, my labret wasn't too painful but the first few days cause it was all swollen eating was a little odd, I'm sure you'll be fine though, I heal piercings really slow and badly it seems D:

oh, I need some advice with my Helix, I've had it done for nearly 2 years, and it's alwaysss been problematic due to ill-fitting jewellery and my tendancy to mess with this & pick at the gunk and stuff. Basicly it healed pretty much after about a year? So I put in this bar that my friend got me for christmas, which had three stars on the front and a 3mm ball on the back, one night while I was asleep one of the spikes of the star got caught in my pillow, I turned over and ripped the bar through the hole, it woke me up and it was all horrible and such, but since then I have had this bump that no matter what I do I cant get rid of. I've tried leaving it alone, bio oil, camomile tea, even strong antibacterial liquid and while sometimes the bump gets smaller I just cant get rid of the bump, I'd even retire the piercing and just get it redone if I could but I think the bump wouldn't even go then as I think the piercing is healed and the bump is scar from the bar going through the piercing, erg, any advice?
Advice please!
I'm planning on extending my leg sometime before summer, and I was thinking butterflies or possible a swallow but I already have a bird on my other leg, but I'm not overly sure, so if anyone else has any ideas that would be great :smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Btw, the picture's from when it was first done, ignore the specks of blood and swelling :smile:
I believe the appropriate terminology to use here is *squeeeeeee*:biggrin:

Well, *squeeeee* is a bit girly, so *rawwwrr*. And so on and so forth.

oo congrats, looks awesome :biggrin:
Oh you went for it! Well done.
Original post by Trigger
Oh you went for it! Well done.

Yeah :smile: I didn't think I'd go through with it, I went on my own and walked past the shop a dozen times before I plucked up the courage to even go in and make an enquiry. And even then I still walked out saying "I might er...be back later" :tongue:

I'm so glad I went through with it now. Even though the response from family has been overwhelmingly negative. :rolleyes:

I like it!
btw, tad random but I really think you'd suit a nose piercing on the opposite side to your lip :P
These are my new ones :smile:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k77/00.jpg

Bit swollen and sore at the mo!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
I like it!
btw, tad random but I really think you'd suit a nose piercing on the opposite side to your lip :P

Wow, I think you may be right! I tried it with that fake ring I bought from eBay and I really liked it! No pictures I'm afraid, I dropped the ring down the sink. :mad: My grandparents have also disowned me, so maybe some time next year, I'll give it a go. I'm still on a high after getting this labret done. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest