Scroll to see replies

Merry Christmas lads and ladettes!
Reply 7661
Merry Christmas, everyone!!! :h:
Happy christmas people!! :xmas:
Happy Christmas! :h:
Original post by SabreT

Original post by SabreT
Don't lie, we had like 2 hours of obesity PBLs and 2 hours of diabetes lectures :tongue:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
The diabetes lectures were clinical yes, but they served more as introductory lectures towards the whole enzyme metabolism principles rather than help us gain any clinical knowledge. I found them pointless tbh.

PBL???????????????? REALLY mate>? Our supervisor for the two sessions didn't even know how to speak english lol. and then after the presentations she gave us the VET PBL handout (yellow sheets) with the answers rather than the MED PBL handout. So I went home reading stuff about animals looool..... great...
Reply 7665
Quick question. What is nuclear morphometry? :colondollar:

:merry:
Original post by Schoolio93
I hate to say this..... but....... yes I should have..... oxford is the best place for your clinicals...

But don't get happy.... lol.... Cambridge is known to have a better pre-clinical course lol - ha in your face...

i meant for the emphasis on clinical significance of preclinical science..

what an odd reply!
Erm, what's the latest you guys have left exam revision? :colone:

Im wanting to check whether Im the only solitary last minute douche in this or if others share MY PAIN. :colone:
Merry Christmas everyone! :smile:
Original post by Miss_Scarlett
Erm, what's the latest you guys have left exam revision? :colone:

Im wanting to check whether Im the only solitary last minute douche in this or if others share MY PAIN. :colone:

I share your pain! I have done odds and sods but havent really hit the books proper yet and it doesnt help that i have to work pretty much all the time i am home. Ah well the week before the exams me thinks is going to be like 20 hour days :biggrin:
Hope everyone had a lovely sparkly Christmas today :^_^: Here's to waking up midday tomorrow :tongue:
Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
Hope everyone had a lovely sparkly Christmas today :^_^: Here's to waking up midday tomorrow :tongue:

Midday - pfff I've been waking up like 2pm for the last week :/
Oh Goodness, Skyrim is dominating my life! Brilliant game ... not so brilliant for deadlines and in the fight against the Christmas podge.

Belated Merry Christmas you bunch of champions.
Reply 7673
Original post by ThisLittlePiggy
Oh Goodness, Skyrim is dominating my life! Brilliant game ... not so brilliant for deadlines and in the fight against the Christmas podge.

Hahaha. I'l start Skyrim after I finish BF3 and MW3 :tongue:
Original post by ThisLittlePiggy

Should I get it?
I've finished Mass Effect 2 now (yes I know very late) and have little to do at the mo!
Reply 7675
Original post by Philosoraptor
Should I get it?
I've finished Mass Effect 2 now (yes I know very late) and have little to do at the mo!

You should go back to Mass Effect 1 if you haven't already! I'm a bit obsessed with those games. :biggrin:
Argh the only time I can buy games is when I break up for summer so I can play them guilt free :frown:
Just started zelda: ocarina of time on the 3ds. In love with that game all over again.
Hey people.

I'm thinking about getting a stethoscope now rather than later.. in the pretence that I'll do OSCE practice and ****

But yeah anyway, thinking about getting a Littman Classic II but don't really know much about stethoscopes so not sure if that's the one people recommend and then I have no idea where to get it from..

Where did people get theirs from and what did you get? :redface:

Cheers :h:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Hey people.

I'm thinking about getting a stethoscope now rather than later.. in the pretence that I'll do OSCE practice and ****

But yeah anyway, thinking about getting a Littman Classic II but don't really know much about stethoscopes so not sure if that's the one people recommend and then I have no idea where to get it from..

Where did people get theirs from and what did you get? :redface:

Cheers :h:

Yeah almost everyone in my year got that one. I ordered mine online (I think from medisave) cos they offered free laser engraving :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending