The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 007Shella
lol this age thing is a bit of a problem for you isn't it
you quickly add "sister" at the end of everything... funny you
just chill chill just chill!

and I don't get why people get so worked up about neg reps (NOT THAT .. THAT'S AN INVITATION FOR MORE...) lol

lol yeh i think im the oldest guy on tsr. too old to be having fun on threads. i should just go :cries: im going to be shareef and stick to the sister line. haha jk

is this what you were thinking about when you said just chill chill just chill :smile:

ive got heaps of negs it doesnt bother me..just shows how unique you are and how you don't conform to what everyone does :cool:

i like your taste in chocolate. def i think brown chocolate>white chocolate..no bias there at all lol :smile:
i like cadbury chocolates
Original post by hasan4life
lool your poetry stuff is sick man, i can't compete with that, u the don in that. haha i kwn man, just need a girl to make me feel the same :moon:
looooool

oh right cool, i forgot what we were talking about haha :tongue:

nah man im just old but young at heart haha :smile:ppl can call me uncleji jk lol. i think you're finding a girl who makes you feel the same. You and Shella make a nice couple :smile: As long as you both love each other unconditionally, are there for each other in good and bad, understand each other and lots of desi dancing with each other i give you guys my long term blessings.
Original post by brownchocolateice
nah man im just old but young at heart haha :smile:ppl can call me uncleji jk lol. i think you're finding a girl who makes you feel the same. You and Shella make a nice couple :smile: As long as you both love each other unconditionally, are there for each other in good and bad, understand each other and lots of desi dancing with each other i give you guys my long term blessings.

lol whut? :confused:

+Hasan saari ki saari larkiyon par line marta hai ...
I've done my share of the stalking too :creep:

+DUDE YOU ARE NOT OLD... OLD IS 35.. ARE YOU 35?????
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by zubz91
haha bruv if thats the case am doing the 3 shadis lol. no lie bangla fish is bare nice the way they make it.:drool:

You said Fish :eek: lol sure she will, okay is that how it is brownie now you calling me the night yeah like you calling me dark and stuff bare blacked out i see i see:tongue:

well of course that what the parents will prefer
. thank god lol

but she called herself fish before..i mean doesnt she say bengali people are fish and the urdu speaking types are rotis.
nah man you're the chand in the night sky lighting it up. so DJ's firecracker light and your light make a good combo :smile: you're a boxer like imran khan so of course you gonna be hot na. everyone likes them fit boxers.
haha yeh that whats parents will like. when im a parent i'll be way more open tho
lol yeh i think im the oldest guy on tsr. too old to be having fun on threads. i should just go :cries: im going to be shareef and stick to the sister line. haha jk

is this what you were thinking about when you said just chill chill just chill :smile:

ive got heaps of negs it doesnt bother me..just shows how unique you are and how you don't conform to what everyone does :cool:

i like your taste in chocolate. def i think brown chocolate>white chocolate..no bias there at all lol :smile:
i like cadbury chocolates

YES ! .. you know me so well already =')
that's the song reference

LISTEN TO IT AND LEARN!
+ how old do you think Salman was and how old do you think Katrina Kaif was in that video?

My taste in chocolate? I have none.. I love it ALLLLLLLLLLLLL ahah
Original post by VictorDeLost
From a biological point of view, you must be up to something :colone:

I'm watching the so called 'Planet Earth LIVE', but actually most of it is pre-recorded :lol:

That just confused me well the "biological point of view" part. Oh right, is it any good?
lol whut? :confused:

+Hasan saari ki saari larkiyon par line marta hai ...
I've done my share of the stalking too :creep:

+DUDE YOU ARE NOT OLD... OLD IS 35.. ARE YOU 35?????

but im 25 its close enough yaar ok ok i guess im not old. but im not even british.
i saw you and hasan discussing how you were made for each other and i think that sounded cute. :smile: he might change his ways? but yeh i know he hits on many girls. lol but i cant talk being 25 and flirting with younger girls. lol i feel like a perv. but when i flirt its in a good way.
hehe :smile: i posted on your wall and the comment is still loading??
YES ! .. you know me so well already =')
that's the song reference

LISTEN TO IT AND LEARN!
+ how old do you think Salman was and how old do you think Katrina Kaif was in that video?

My taste in chocolate? I have none.. I love it ALLLLLLLLLLLLL ahah

hehe :smile: great minds think alike..or great bollywood minds think alike.
i know Salman is way older than Katrina in the video. he's prob 40 she's 22 or soemthing..but thats bollywood for you..you're only as old as you look.

aww..you were meant to say you like brown chocolate better. im jk :smile:white is good too :smile:
hehe :smile: great minds think alike..or great bollywood minds think alike.
i know Salman is way older than Katrina in the video. he's prob 40 she's 22 or soemthing..but thats bollywood for you..you're only as old as you look.

aww..you were meant to say you like brown chocolate better. im jk :smile:white is good too :smile:

Of course Brown chocolate is better... too much white is sickening :wink:

+ It's so funny how Katrina used him in front of everyone.. and everyone still worships her
hey guys, what is this thread actually for just out of interest ?:redface:
Original post by susuthemusu
hey guys, what is this thread actually for just out of interest ?:redface:

It's our own 'singlemuslim.com'
hmmm i see, tittle is clearly misleading :biggrin:
Reply 7692
Original post by Blackshadow
It's our own 'singlemuslim.com'

Lmao xD
Original post by susuthemusu
hmmm i see, tittle is clearly misleading :biggrin:

Just talk a lot of **** and you'll fit in, its that easy! :yy:
Of course Brown chocolate is better... too much white is sickening :wink:

+ It's so funny how Katrina used him in front of everyone.. and everyone still worships her

your wall still isnt receiving my messages :frown: but last one i sent was cleared my inbox. but i shouldnt distract u from your studies.

yes brown is healthier in all ways..brown rice, brown bread..:smile: too much white can be blinding hehe

yeh i know. but she's a british asian girl..and they can charm almost everyone :wink:_ :P i wouldnt mind getting used by a british asian girl :smile:

jata hoon main soniye..:smile: or ciao bella
your wall still isnt receiving my messages :frown: but last one i sent was cleared my inbox. but i shouldnt distract u from your studies.

yes brown is healthier in all ways..brown rice, brown bread..:smile: too much white can be blinding hehe

yeh i know. but she's a british asian girl..and they can charm almost everyone :wink:_ :P i wouldnt mind getting used by a british asian girl :smile:

jata hoon main soniye..:smile: or ciao bella

Oh reallly... you wouldn't mind huh?

*Calls Katie price/Jordan*
Reply 7695
Don't know what to do with my life.
Reply 7696
Original post by mel0n
Don't know what to do with my life.

Salaam melon =]

You alright? =P

Erm, taxi driver or kebab shop owner - those are your options as a paki lol. Joke =P
Original post by VictorDeLost
:puke:

Ohh gosh, she is such an attention seeker. She's had so many marriages. All for money as well.
Honestly, for the right price, she'd rent out her vagina.

Yep she uses anyone and anything too

poor Peter Andre
Reply 7698
Is it weird to dream about daal?
Original post by Lil08
Is it weird to dream about daal?

I loool'ed! :rofl3:

I dream about fried chicken every night :moon:

Latest