The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes.
In general yes, but it obviously depends on the individual person.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Some white girls will.

Some white girls won't.

Some black girls will.

Some black girls won't.

There are so many of these threads.

/thread.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
me and my friend eleri came across a very cool asian guy in oxford university open day. if anybody knows who this may be please contact us xx
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Multitalented me
This (sorry I'm a British/Asian male). Although I think they're more likely to find their own race attractive :yy:

ditto :holmes:
Reply 6
"sionz: me and my friend eleri came across a very cool asian guy in oxford university open day. if anybody knows who this may be please contact us xx" He is a very dear friend of ours but we fail to know his name so if someone could help us out we'd be very grateful xx
Original post by sionz
me and my friend eleri came across a very cool asian guy in oxford university open day. if anybody knows who this may be please contact us xx

What does he study and what year of study?
Reply 8
Colour is irrelevant. If you're good looking, you're good looking.
Reply 9
Umm yeah. Just like I'd be attracted to any race if they're hot :/

Reply 10
Original post by ilovecatsforlife
What does he study and what year of study?

He's applying for medicne for 2013 entry I think...spiky hair and glasses, looked really cool. He also had a very nice personality as my friend Daniel dropped a piece of paper and the cool asian guy kindly picked it up and gave it back to him.
Reply 11
I believe he's in year 12 and he's hoping to study medicine xx
Reply 12
people are naturally incloned to find a mate attractive because of facial similarities. there was a bbc documentary on it.
but im half black half white (so mixed race) and my first sort of high school fling was 8hrs with an indian guy and then after that it was a couple of weeks with a chinese guy. but the only proper boyfriend i've had has been a white guy, and i always see myself marrying a black guy :/ but since i have never found an asian person attractive, sorry
Reply 13
attractiveness is subjective
Reply 14
i like em brown yellow puerto rican or haitian :music:
Original post by T-Toe
Colour is irrelevant. If you're good looking, you're good looking.

Original post by R4INBOW
Umm yeah. Just like I'd be attracted to any race if they're hot :/

These are my thoughts exactly :yep:. To me it's about the particular individual and what they're like overall, rather than what particular race or skin colour they are.
Depends on how you mean Asian ie: East Asians look different to South Asians. Best to do a poll really. Of course, my opinion is heavily biased, but I'm not the required demographic or gender
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Multitalented me
This (sorry I'm a British/Asian male). Although I think they're more likely to be attracted to guys from their own race :yy:

Probably true. I mean in this thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2037311)

All the replies I got were from Asian girls
Personally, yes ... given that youre a charming handsome asain then why not ?
Generaly, different girls are into different guys so some would say yes some would say no, as with any ethnicity.
Reply 19
Original post by Leri
"sionz: me and my friend eleri came across a very cool asian guy in oxford university open day. if anybody knows who this may be please contact us xx" He is a very dear friend of ours but we fail to know his name so if someone could help us out we'd be very grateful xx

Lol!

Latest

Trending

Trending