The Student Room Group

Qualifications for UCAS?

So Im applying online for UCAS and im entering AS level qualifications for my college and i have 3 choices being AS first award 2001, AS last award 2001 and AS level double award. Which one should i choose?
Original post by HBJ
So Im applying online for UCAS and im entering AS level qualifications for my college and i have 3 choices being AS first award 2001, AS last award 2001 and AS level double award. Which one should i choose?

When did you take it? If you took it in 2006, for instance, it can't have been the version that was last awarded in 2001, can it? Similarly, if you took it in 1999 it can't be the version that was first awarded in 2001.
Reply 2
HBJ
OP
Original post by Good bloke
When did you take it? If you took it in 2006, for instance, it can't have been the version that was last awarded in 2001, can it? Similarly, if you took it in 1999 it can't be the version that was first awarded in 2001.

Umm, I took it it in 2011 :I So I choose the first 2001 awarded? Sorry, your reply is kinda confusing :I
Original post by HBJ
Umm, I took it it in 2011 :I So I choose the first 2001 awarded? Sorry, your reply is kinda confusing :I

I really don't see where the confusion lies. You obviously didn't take a qualification that was last awarded in 2001, did you? Therefore you must have taken one that was first awarded in 2001, if you gained it in 2011.
Reply 4
HBJ
OP
Original post by Good bloke
I really don't see where the confusion lies. You obviously didn't take a qualification that was last awarded in 2001, did you? Therefore you must have taken one that was first awarded in 2001, if you gained it in 2011.

Ok, now I get it. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending