The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Rave scene in Swansea?

Loads of raves where i live at the moment. Wondering if theres a rave scene in Swansea...? Legal/Illegal..?

Scroll to see replies

I don't recall when I was there.

Cardiff way more of a scene, a friend I used to work with would DJ at illegL raves
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
I expect the only raving there will be in Swansea on Sunday will be if the referee in the League Cup final makes a decision that upsets Swansea City fans.
Reply 3
There are a couple of decent house parties every now and again, but nothing particularly special. Go to Wind St and get off your tits like the rest of the proles :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by commandant
I don't recall when I was there.

Cardiff way more of a scene, a friend I used to work with would DJ at illegL raves

Really? I was going to say that Caridiff didn't have much of one. Do you know of any legal ones? :smile:
Original post by pandabird
Really? I was going to say that Caridiff didn't have much of one. Do you know of any legal ones? :smile:

No, I can point you in the direction of the illegal ones lol
Reply 6
Ahh don't be telling me this. I thought swansea was big.? Surely something goes off there
I'd say it's a pretty small city
Reply 8
This sounds like something that needs to be sorted! I come from a place way smaller than swansea and there's loads of raves.. Surely it's possible to start something up there... I mean UNis gotta have enough kids who like raves.. Probably enough djs... Somebodies gotta have a set up.. Sounds like this may have to be my mission if I get into swansea..
Reply 9
As long as I meet Mandy in swansea.. The raves have gotta follow
Reply 10
Swansea has a good legal dance scene, escape is a awesome nightclub was hard dance music and the festival escape in the park is one that should not be missed by any dance music lovers!
monkey bar.
Reply 12
Original post by dontsitdown
monkey bar.

Another vote for Monkey bar, its is a pretty unique and cool club. Drum 'n' bass and dub mixed with outdoor bbq's and a roof terrace where you can have a 'break' :wink:.
[QUOTE="donutaud15;44606904"]sin city

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

thats for rock and alternative, getting absolutely wasted on £2 doubles, and coming home dripping in sweat and booze
[QUOTE="Arktos;44647163" Ivangar="Ivangar"]
Original post by donutaud15
sin city

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

thats for rock and alternative, getting absolutely wasted on £2 doubles, and coming home dripping in sweat and booze

better than some of the other clubs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="donutaud15;44647229"]
Original post by Ivangar Arktos

better than some of the other clubs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh yeah, Sin City is awesome
So has anyone found/founded any yet? I've lived here three weeks and I'm ****ing craving something big
Reply 18
There is a new night coming soon 'Bass Box', the name says it all. Look out for the promoter 'Hex' on fb
Reply 19
The one I know about which my course mate works at is The Underground D n B with some of the best speakers in Britain, also go to Student Village for house parties, they have some crazy ones there

Quick Reply

Latest