Reply 20
Original post by Tweek
I worry for your children....

P.S I'm also **** scared of spiders :frown:

Why are you worried for them? :s-smilie:
Reply 21
Original post by Sannn
Why are you worried for them? :s-smilie:

Because apparently Dads were made too get rid of them....
Cats my friend, cats...
Original post by Sannn
Surprisingly, no :smile: Don't have an issue with tarantulas, either. Find them quite cute! Terrified of daddy long legs though :colondollar: What about you?

Did you just say cute :eek: LOL xD thats interesting. What do you find cute about them? They scare the life out of me.

I'm terrified of all spiders. Big and small xD
1. where did the spider come from?
2. what if the spider came from a colony of spiders somewhere in your house (likely)?
3. if so, where is the mother spider?

Find the source and destroy it; no eggs -> no spiders.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
I know what I would do.

Spoiler

Original post by Sannn
At least you're not Australian.
89fb4__Hunstman-Spiders.jpg

You evil evil evil evil person :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by Miracle Day
You evil evil evil evil person :frown:

aha I'm sorry :')

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 28
Spiders make me laugh. The way they descend from ceilings like Todd Umptious and fake death when spotted.
Reply 29
Original post by Tweek
Because apparently Dads were made too get rid of them....

It's fine, I'll just destroy every spider that comes into our house - normally I wouldn't kill them but if they come into my house, then their right to life disappears XD

Original post by TheStudent.
Did you just say cute :eek: LOL xD thats interesting. What do you find cute about them? They scare the life out of me.

I'm terrified of all spiders. Big and small xD

Tarantulas just seem so slow and chilled out, in comparison to spiders, which are really fast and blergh. Much prefer how tarantulas move as opposed to spiders. Also, tarantulas don't dangle on webs *shiver*
Whats under your bed is a tiddler compared to this

Its a camel spider! Awwww....
Our troops out in Iraq will see these all the time. They get their name because they can literally leap off the ground and cling on to the bellies of camels :tongue:

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Tbx
Kill it before it lays eggs.

because then there would literally be thousands.

It happened in my room before !!!
Reply 32
Call spyderbusters
Original post by ash92:)
:lol:

this is actually the best option :biggrin:

not really, because spiders can survive being hoovered.

Im a huge arachnophobe so when i found this out i was terrified.

But because of their skeletons not being like ours, when you hoover them they can survive and crawl back out!
Reply 34
Some Holy water, a Crucifix and the Bible are the only things that can helpp you
Reply 35
Original post by Sannn
At least you're not Australian.
89fb4__Hunstman-Spiders.jpg

I just threw my ipad across the bed. Thanks.
Reply 36
Original post by pinkangelgirl
because then there would literally be thousands.

It happened in my room before !!!

That sounds horrifying!

Original post by pinkangelgirl
not really, because spiders can survive being hoovered.

Im a huge arachnophobe so when i found this out i was terrified.

But because of their skeletons not being like ours, when you hoover them they can survive and crawl back out!

Cockroaches can survive for 2 weeks without their heads, and can decompress themselves when you stamp on them. Apparently they can even scream!
Kill it. An aerosol of some form works if you get the little bugger with a good first shot, then just keep spraying.

Someone I know decided to use a deoderant and lighter combination. That spider was fried.
Reply 38
Get a big glass. Fill to the brim with strong alcohol. Drink.
YOu will be so asleep you won't care about the spider, and if you wake to look it in the eyes, you will greet it with a happy, happy smile.
Original post by Little J
A big spider just crawled under my bed. It's black, thick legs, etc. I'm terrified and I can't seem to see it either, what should I do? :frown:

Dont sleep without removing the spider...Remember the old saying "average person 'eats' upto 4 spiders in their sleep during their lifetime"

Not trying to put you off sleep though. :redface:

Latest