The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester university.

Hi guys. I was just wondering whether any of you were studying at Chester uni? What's it like and would you recommend it? Law students especially but anuly contributions would be greatly appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
I am going to Chester uni in September to study German, theology and religious studies!
I am at that University... It's quite good, quite a nice city. University is quite supportive but I think that varies from course to course.

Student Union is pretty good, quite alot of sports clubs to join etc.

People friendly on the whole.

You will be on main campus , so thats good as I am on the campus nearer the town and that can be isolating.

Depends on what sort of person you are really.I think Chester is a really pretty city :smile:
I'm hoping to go to Chester this September to do law! Got my unconditional offers but just worried about moving away!!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by peace-out
I'm hoping to go to Chester this September to do law! Got my unconditional offers but just worried about moving away!!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

You got an uncondtional? Wooow. What are your predicted grades? Oh gosh, I'm going to be a nightmare moving away :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beckkkkkkky_
You got an uncondtional? Wooow. What are your predicted grades? Oh gosh, I'm going to be a nightmare moving away :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got my alevels last year! I took a gap year and I work as a paralegal so thankfully I have some experience of the real world xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I got my alevels last year! I took a gap year and I work as a paralegal so thankfully I have some experience of the real world xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that is so cool! What grades did you get? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
BBB :smile: what are you studying? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I got an unconditional too :biggrin:
Excited/scared!
Does sharing bathrooms worry anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Does sharing bathrooms worry anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Make sure you have your own stash of loo roll/pack of tissues and you'll be fine. There are cleaners in each week if i recall as well.
Reply 12
BBB :smile: what are you studying? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's cool! I'm predicted A*AA like I know I could go somewhere else but I'm in love with Chester! I study law, geography and sociology. What did you study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did geography history and politics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know roughly how many hours of lectures there are a week when studying first year law? :smile:
Original post by xxchloexo
Does anyone know roughly how many hours of lectures there are a week when studying first year law? :smile:

I don't know but I've been wondering the same thing!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know but I've been wondering the same thing!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am going the application day next week I think, so will try find out then :smile:

I am going the application day next week I think, so will try find out then :smile:

I am going in May! I accepted my unconditional offer last night

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am going in May! I accepted my unconditional offer last night

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice :smile: I've put it as my firm choice can't wait now :smile:
Nice :smile: I've put it as my firm choice can't wait now :smile:

I got my alevels last year and am on a gap year hence the unconditional offer!! I am very nervous though xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending