The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

BA Film Studies

Just firmed for BA Film Studies on the Avenue Campus at the great University of Southampton. Any other film students out there, new or old?

I'd love to hear stuff about the course and see who else will be joining me in September!
Original post by BMLR
Just firmed for BA Film Studies on the Avenue Campus at the great University of Southampton. Any other film students out there, new or old?

I'd love to hear stuff about the course and see who else will be joining me in September!

I'll be studying Film and English in September. Deferred my entry last year as I changed my mind and decided to take a year out! :bigsmile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by BMLR

I'll see you there at Southampton for Film Studies! Joining you in September, I look forward to it! :biggrin:

As I do too, I'm always wanting to hear more! I can't wait to make new friends! It's always great hearing people who will be going to the same university as you, as well as doing the same or a similar course to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending