The Student Room Group

Advice

I sit next to a girl in one of my lessons and she is really nice, pretty and clever. I'm beginning to think I like her but I don't know what I should do. At first we never talked but all of a sudden we began chatting. After this she asked she could work with me for an assignment thing. During this time we got closer and talked a lot more, I made her laugh quite a lot during this period. Whilst working on this project I began talking to her during other lessons etc. Whilst talking to her best friend she said the girl 'really liked me' and I didn't take much notice of this but now I'm wondering what it meant. For a few weeks we didn't speak as much in lesson but still talked. Then we worked together again for a different experiment and we had lots of 'banter' and I would even say it verged on flirting but I don't know! I was thinking of talking to her best friend again to see if she still could put up with me! What do you think?
You can pm me if you'd prefer to!
:confused::confused:
Reply 1
**** me - r u thick or something ?

Seriously - the signals she is giving out is **** me hard and fast !

PS - if you ignore I will gladly take over ... thanks mate.

PS2 - I was kidding if you someone else in here you are a fool !!!!
Original post by Delbyo69
**** me - r u thick or something ?

Seriously - the signals she is giving out is **** me hard and fast !

PS - if you ignore I will gladly take over ... thanks mate.

PS2 - I was kidding if you someone else in here you are a fool !!!!

what are you on about?
Reply 3
Don't go to her friend :facepalm: You have a chance, go straight to her and ask her out.
Reply 4
What you need to do is talk to her outside school. Get her number and text her and flirt. call her even.
Reply 5
This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by ReeceJ
Really think so?

No I don't, I think that he should do absolutely nothing until she moves on and then he should regret it for every waking moment of the rest of his life :wink:
You all really think so?
Reply 8
Original post by Mockery
No I don't, I think that he should do absolutely nothing until she moves on and then he should regret it for every waking moment of the rest of his life :wink:

I posted on the wrong thread! I can't delete the post so all it says now is the signature thing,

(edited 11 years ago)
Anyone else?
Reply 10
The mistake most guys make is they feel like they need to wait and charm a girl, and seek some sort of confirmation that she's smitten with him before asking her out.
Original post by Yawn11
The mistake most guys make is they feel like they need to wait and charm a girl, and seek some sort of confirmation that she's smitten with him before asking her out.

So you think I should ask her out?
Reply 12
Original post by AnonymousAccount
So you think I should ask her out?

You think she's attractive? She's single? Emotionally available? Then yeah why not.
Original post by Yawn11
You think she's attractive? She's single? Emotionally available? Then yeah why not.

Yes, very! Yes. Yes. I see your point! I suppose it's just a case of not having courage.
Reply 14
Original post by AnonymousAccount
Yes, very! Yes. Yes. I see your point! I suppose it's just a case of not having courage.

Girls dig confidence man, even if she's not interested she'll respect you for having the balls to make her aware that you find her attractive.
Grow some balls and ask her out - you have nothing to lose!
Original post by Yawn11
Girls dig confidence man, even if she's not interested she'll respect you for having the balls to make her aware that you find her attractive.

I see! Thanks for the advice!
ask for her number, to go to the cinema, plan a group trip out to eat, ask her to eat with just you two, go to the pub, if there's a party soon say you'll see her there...

just do something, don't leave it!

but make it cute (:

and Yawn is very right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pinksugar
ask for her number, to go to the cinema, plan a group trip out to eat, ask her to eat with just you two, go to the pub, if there's a party soon say you'll see her there...

just do something, don't leave it!

but make it cute (:

and Yawn is very right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending